Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Hidden Agenda (Kingsroad CP6)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

cockbongo

cockbongo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 896 posts
A Littlefinger that costs 10 to bring out of Shadows!

Some interesting stuff. You know where to look.

Keggy

Keggy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
Posted Image
Posted Image
  • Are the Lords of the Great Houses the powers to watch? In A Hidden Agenda, the Lords show their appreciation to those who serve them in the form of powerful and inexpensive Favor attachments.
  • Should the Lords be less concerned with each other and more concerned with Daenerys Targaryen and her three growing dragons? A Hidden Agenda gives new shape to the threat these Dragons pose.
  • Or are the kingdoms’ advisors the ones who are secretly pulling the strings? You’ll find new Maesters and other schemes coming out of the Citadel.
  • A Hidden Agenda concludes with a wide sampling of these mechanics: the Bannerman trait, Shadows, cards at your command, decks without agendas, and the Maester trait

Tomdidiot

Tomdidiot

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 310 posts
Dat (Aller)as is bonkers!

cockbongo

cockbongo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 896 posts
That Alleras is basically Wars Are Won With Quills, one of my favourite control events, but you just need to lose a challenge instead. Brilliant out of Martell Quentyn.

Golladan

Golladan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
I think FFG shares the same suspision as to who Alleras is.
  • SirDragonBane and Talieson like this

asmoothcriminal

asmoothcriminal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

I think FFG shares the same suspision as to who Alleras is.

Who's that? The card is amazing btw. Littlefinger...that's a little crazy if you ask me...

Golladan

Golladan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Who's that? The card is amazing btw. Littlefinger...that's a little crazy if you ask me...

Read his name backwards.

There are hints throughout the book about it. Though who knows if it will be important. Show might not add the character at all unless he turns out to be important.

cockbongo

cockbongo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 896 posts

What's Alleras backwards?

Nate

Nate

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 493 posts
That little finger will shine in Targ Kotth decks where you usually go behind on power early game then drag it back later, usually needing control plots rather than high claim plots.
  • PulseGlazer likes this

Nate

Nate

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 493 posts

What's Alleras backwards?

Sarella sand, oberyns daughter

PulseGlazer

PulseGlazer

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 2389 posts
They really are loving having these new neutral cards go in every deck, huh? Sarella (and really, even GRMM wasn't trying to hide it) should be Martell, even if it means s/he needed a different ability.

asmoothcriminal

asmoothcriminal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
Summoned by the Conclave is one gold better than what I expected! Yay for low expectations! lol.
  • PulseGlazer likes this

PulseGlazer

PulseGlazer

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 2389 posts

Summoned by the Conclave is one gold better than what I expected! Yay for low expectations! lol.

I'm at the point where I don't even know if I'd use it in Q or Lanny, but I might for a Maege deck.

RobbyStark

RobbyStark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 900 posts
ouuh with that conclave plot it's gonna be easier to pull kindly man+beserkers on turn 1
  • kizerman86 likes this

jstrong77

jstrong77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
For a moment, when I saw the s10 cost for Littlefinger, I assumed the text would read "When Littlefinger comes out of shadows, you win."

If timed right, he's a beast.

Overall, I don't like all the uber-powerful neutral cards being created. I like Nedly decks and don't want neutrals cluttering up every deck.
  • SirDragonBane and mdc273 like this

scantrell24

scantrell24

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3041 posts
Littlefinger strikes me as a Melee-only card. He's too unreliable in joust. The Sarella card though...that's damn good.

kizerman86

kizerman86

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1177 posts
By the end of this cycle, I really think Greyjoy Character-less is going to be a really solid decktype. I can't wait!
  • JohnyNFullEffect likes this

biggs369

biggs369

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
I'm really looking forward to that Maester Cressen, especially if his text says 'top card' and not 'top character'. Baracursion is a lot of fun to play, and only seems to get more support.
Alleras and the new plot should fit in very nicely in almost every Quentin deck i think. Actually, they both could be very useful for a lot of different decks.

Side question: If you have an active character agenda, you are considered "running an agenda" right?

OKTarg

OKTarg

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 1756 posts
Yes, if you have a charagenda attached to your house card you are running an agenda.
  • PulseGlazer likes this

Skelton

Skelton

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2090 posts

Sarella sand, oberyns daughter

Alleras is a dude. Or is he? The identity hasn't really been proven as of yet.