Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WANTED: AGoT GenCon promos (Summoniing Season, melee titles) - offering playmats, tokens, promos, cash

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Thursday

Thursday

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
As the topic says! I'm looking for both Summoning Season and the set of melee titles, and am currently offering $30 (plus shipping).

I also have a variety of items available for trade - playmats, power tokens, other LCG promos, and a wide variety of old CCG cards as well. Please contact me here or at alex_oshea (AT) hotmail (DOT) com if you wish to deal.

If you don't have these cards for sale or trade but know someone that does, please ask them to contact me!

The items I have for trade:

-first Game Night playmat
-regionals 2013 top 8 playmat
-Star Wars LCG Game Night season 2 playmat

-glass bead Lannister power tokens (15)
-glass bead Martell power counters (14)
-CUSTOM glass bead Night's Watch power tokens (20)
-wooden disc Lannister power tokens (15)
-clear plastic Targ power tokens (15)
-opaque plastic Stark power tokens (15)

-leather Greyjoy deck box

-alternate art Valar Morghulis
-alternate art Wildfire Assault
-aurebesh Vader's Custom TIE
-classic CCG cards available on request

Tomdidiot

Tomdidiot

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 310 posts
Do you still have the Lannister wooden tokens and Alt art Valar? Would be interested!

Thursday

Thursday

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
Yes, I still have both, and would trade them both for the GenCon Summoning Season & melee titles I mention in the OP. If this works for you, please contact me by email to set up shipping details.

Please bear in mind I am not looking to sell, only to trade or buy.

Thanks!

Tomdidiot

Tomdidiot

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 310 posts
Unfortunately, I have neither. :(