Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Selling Netrunner LCG, Core 2x, Genesis 1-6, And more...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

SydVicious

SydVicious

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Selling my Netrunner cards. I stopped playing a bit ago, and just don't see myself continuing since I moved. I am an active member of these boards and a one time AGoT article contributor. I have 2x Core sets, the full Genesis Cycle, data packs 1-6, Melange Mining Corp Promo 3x, FFG league kit Acrylic Credit Tokens (2 sets), and I'll ship it all in two Netrunner Deckboxes (the league kit season 1 boxes). One of the boxes is slightly used, the other mint. I am looking to sell it here amongst the community first, then try my luck on eBay if no one here is interested. Everything is in perfect condition. Cards were always sleeved and they were not played for more than 10-15 matches anyway. With the extras I'm looking for $165, which would include shipping costs. Let me know if you're interested.

Smicken

Smicken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hello I'm interested in everything !!, please message me