Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Call of Cthulhu OCTGN Module

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Conquest Rules Arbitrator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3289 posts

Coc is more like agot on octgn can play without animation is easy

Only ever played SW on OCTGN. I use the automation for that as otherwise it is too frustrating.

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts
really? I hate animations

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Conquest Rules Arbitrator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3289 posts
I find they help make OCTGN less frustrating than it is.

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts

OCTGN's not too hard to learn. Call of Cthulhu is one of those "easy to learn, tough to master" games. The OCTGN community for Call of Cthulhu isn't huge, but it's thus far a friendly lot, albeit with a weird sense of humor. :)

i'm not sure what happened but when played last night when I setup it put the story cards into my deck and did errors and weird stuff so I am not sure if you worked on something new in the last week (haven't played online in a bit) but something weird was going on.

darksir23

darksir23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

i'm not sure what happened but when played last night when I setup it put the story cards into my deck and did errors and weird stuff so I am not sure if you worked on something new in the last week (haven't played online in a bit) but something weird was going on.

I, sadly, haven't done any updates in a couple of months. Things have been a tad crazy here. But I just saw the new expansion announcement, and that's got me pretty excited to get back to work soon.

Did you continue to have issues?

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts
no last time i played it went alright (:

orso

orso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
I'm not sure this is the right post?!
Perhaps someone is reading this who can forward it?
There is a bug with Mind Swap (Yog Event) and it's cost on octgn. It should be 2 not 0 ;)

darksir23

darksir23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

I'm not sure this is the right post?!
Perhaps someone is reading this who can forward it?
There is a bug with Mind Swap (Yog Event) and it's cost on octgn. It should be 2 not 0 ;)

This is a good place to post such things.  I'll get it fixed. :)

darksir23

darksir23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Just a heads up: 2.1.1.6 has been released.  Added the two newest Pacta Arcana decks, fixed a few cards, and I've added some higher rez images on the Set Images page at http://octgn.gamersj...lhu-set-images/

No major updates this time, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.

Jason

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts

Just a heads up: 2.1.1.6 has been released.  Added the two newest Pacta Arcana decks, fixed a few cards, and I've added some higher rez images on the Set Images page at http://octgn.gamersj...lhu-set-images/

No major updates this time, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.

Jason

you still working on this? if so just wondering when expect sleepers below to be up? now that faq is up need to do some testing. 

darksir23

darksir23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Up soon, sorry.  I'm lagging behind.  I didn't even know the set released til this past weekend.  Slipping in my old age

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts

all good (: