Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Data Collection] - "Annals of Castle Black"

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

Donovan

Donovan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

No problem!

Rivarama

Rivarama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

I am having a minor problem with Ropecon's (17th May 2015) data: the house and agenda of the first player are somehow not being registered. What should I do?

istaril

istaril

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

I will have a quick look at it!

istaril

istaril

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

I am having a minor problem with Ropecon's (17th May 2015) data: the house and agenda of the first player are somehow not being registered. What should I do?

I had a quick look, it looked like - whatever it was - you figured out a workaround, as everything seems to be displaying correctly now. I touched it up a bit, and I am not sure how much of the few oddities on the sheet were the problem you were seeing, or the result of the workaround, but it all looks good now! Thanks for uploading this tourney data!

• Rivarama likes this

istaril

istaril

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

The Annals, once again, are hitting a threshold where they are soon going to break and not accept new submissions because they are too big! This is, again, a great problem to have. I am currently in the process of doing some maintenance on them to delay that, and it is likely to break the house-specific sheets for a few days. Input should still be working just fine, so no excuses (yet!) not to submit your tournaments.

istaril

istaril

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Update: Fixed it.

• kizerman86 and 14Shirt like this

Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 597 posts

Austrian Nationals entered.

Crevic

Crevic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

SoCal Regional entered!

SerLuisR

SerLuisR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
yea

istaril

istaril

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Version 5.5 is posted with the correct RL list changes, etc, but obviously lacks any data and still has some scripts I need to port over. It's linked in the original post, but I haven't "archived" the 5.4 version yet, as there's still a weekend of 5.4 tournaments. I have, however, included most of the major events I'm aware of happening under FAQ5.5 in the "upcoming events" tab - feel free to add more!

• scantrell24 likes this

Kennon

Kennon

Podcast Editor

• Small Council
  • 1487 posts

FAQ 5.5 version now in the Tournament->Annals menu at www.whitebookpodcast.com.

If you know you have an upcoming event that you're thinking about listing in the annals, make sure you come list it in the event registry!

LaurenF

LaurenF

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 424 posts

FAQ 5.5 version seems a bit broken, there is Lanni data entered but it's not showing up on the main sheet.

istaril

istaril

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Should be fixed.

Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 597 posts

Data for the Brawl added. Restricteds still missing, TBA later.

Buzz

Buzz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Annals fully updated for Varberg Morghulis. Missing one restricted.

Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 597 posts

Added the Stahleck 1.0 Joust results.