Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ancestral Home

- - - - - conquest and defiance ancestral home chapter pack

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

ScarletRebel

ScarletRebel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
New chapter pack announced today. New title cards for House cards.

http://www.fantasyfl....asp?eidn=4630

cockbongo

cockbongo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 896 posts
Yep, cos Lannister kneel needed help. Ugh.

That Agenda is interesting though.

EDIT: just noticed the Lanni Title is Prized THREE

Grimwalker

Grimwalker

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
That agenda--is triggering event effects in your dead/discard pile a thing? Is it supposed to be?

cockbongo

cockbongo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 896 posts

That agenda--is triggering event effects in your dead/discard pile a thing? Is it supposed to be?

It is in Bara recursion.

Danigral

Danigral

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 1358 posts

Posted Image
  • LorasTyrell likes this

Danigral

Danigral

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 1358 posts

Yep, cos Lannister kneel needed help. Ugh.

That Agenda is interesting though.

EDIT: just noticed the Lanni Title is Prized THREE

First House of Dreams, now this agenda. Thank you Corey.
  • WWDrakey, widowmaker93 and icarus911 like this

RobbyStark

RobbyStark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 900 posts
I fuucking love the new agenda! it's just a viable excuse to run all the fun events that no one plays in normal circumstances!

is it me or are all warden attachments not so impressive?

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
  • ScarletRebel likes this

widowmaker93

widowmaker93

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 1418 posts
Yeah I wasn't a huge fan of House of Dreams at first because there is no real drawback to it. This agenda however seems to be very cool. I like it quite a bit. :)

widowmaker93

widowmaker93

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 1418 posts

Forever Burning, Endless Endurance, Event Bob, etc...

LorasTyrell

LorasTyrell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 899 posts

The new agenda is just like The Long Voyage. I'll leave the conclusion to Danigral, will you please comment it for me?

cockbongo

cockbongo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 896 posts
But you could still run Pyre of the False Gods, right? As that's not triggering the event? With that and Maester Cressen... hmm

ScarletRebel

ScarletRebel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

I fuucking love the new agenda. it's just a viable excuse to run all the fun events that no one plays in normal circumstances!

I agree. It is like Long Voyage but, hey, not restricted to just Neutral Faction... for now.

Danigral

Danigral

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 1358 posts

The new agenda is just like The Long Voyage. I'll leave the conclusion to Danigral, will you please comment it for me?

Not this time Loras. :) Corey is a good friend and has great insight into the game, so I trust this agenda. It requires you to throw in crap events and build your deck differently to reward with card draw, not give you a blanket +1 draw every turn. Yes, the events will be less crap as the game grows, but still.
  • LorasTyrell, PulseGlazer, icarus911 and 2 others like this

JCWamma

JCWamma

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 2033 posts

POPULAR

is it me or are all warden attachments not so impressive?

"choose and kneel a character. Discard all power on that character."

• Kennon, Ratatoskr, widowmaker93 and 24 others like this

cockbongo

cockbongo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 896 posts
It's sickening, JC. Fury of the Lion at least requires a challenge win. And only works on two houses. AND IS RESTRICTED.

ScarletRebel

ScarletRebel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
I agree Danigral. That is what makes me think it won't be restricted. Also you can't have multiple copies of your favorite events.

That Warden title is sick.

RobbyStark

RobbyStark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 900 posts

I agree. It is like Long Voyage but, hey, not restricted to just Nuetral Faction... for now.

don't worry they will have no reason to errata this one into the ground. it's not overpowered, just very very fun. it basically forces you to run events that you wouldn't run otherwise. it promotes diversity like no other cards did in a long time. I really think it's amazing design.
  • icarus911 and ScarletRebel like this

LorasTyrell

LorasTyrell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Not this time Loras. :) Corey is a good friend and has great insight into the game, so I trust this agenda. It requires you to throw in crap events and build your deck differently to reward with card draw, not give you a blanket +1 draw every turn. Yes, the events will be less crap as the game grows, but still.

very insightful, thanks! now that you make me think about it maybe you are right, but the first thing that comes to mind is indeed TLV :)
time will tell!

WWDrakey

WWDrakey

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 752 posts
Yawn. More negative hate cards (kneel this, kneel that, stop opponent from doing this, stop opponent from doing that), wake me up when they decide to print something that encourages proactive playing again.

Well, apart from Corey's card, which is some of the finest design I've seen in a long time.
  • Ire likes this

widowmaker93

widowmaker93

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 1418 posts

don't worry they will have no reason to errata this one into the ground. it's not overpowered, just very very fun. it basically forces you to run events that you wouldn't run otherwise. it promotes diversity like no other cards did in a long time. I really think it's amazing design.

Like the old Bara agenda back from CCG that let you split your deck into two 30 cards decks and draw from one or the other on your turn...but couldn't run more than 1x of a card. That was a cool agenda. This feels a little bit along those lines. :)
  • Kennon likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: conquest and defiance, ancestral home, chapter pack