Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cthulhu Night Online

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

blinovitch

blinovitch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

But I will definitely try to get on in the future..perhaps even tonight. Let's keep this up so that eventually we'll create a watershed.

We'll build momentum with time and persistence.

arkhaminmate

arkhaminmate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
Well. I managed 3 games (against 2 people) with 1 on Lackey and 2 on OCTGN, so it wasn't too bad but those were the only games running so we definitely need a LOT more people to take the plunge. It's certainly not a scary or competitive environment and we're just trying to have fun and be new player friendly.

I managed 1 win with a mono neutral 'ghost' deck and then my fun and amazingly themed Syndicate deck revolving around an Irish street gang (which also proved ridiculously vulnerable to insanity because the Pit Boss wasn't paddy enough) got thrashed twice. But damn does it look good. Haha.

arkhaminmate

arkhaminmate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

I hopped on, albeit it rather late in my time zone, and updated OCTGN and started a game. I waited for a while then tried to update Lackey as well. While I was doing that, someone hopped into the OCTGN game, but I missed it! (Sorry anemone, if you're reading this!) By then it was too late to try to start a full game since I had work. But I will definitely try to get on in the future..perhaps even tonight. Let's keep this up so that eventually we'll create a watershed.

Um. Why aren't we on there now? Haha. I've got a new Syndicate combo deck I'm ITCHING to try out.

ennui

ennui

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Sweet! If there's a weekly scheduled night it will be easier to try to make some time to play. I think I have the latest file set, but I'm not really sure. I'll try to update it before Thursday.
  • arkhaminmate and mnBroncos like this

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Conquest Rules Arbitrator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3289 posts

Whem

Should say When ;)

Is anyone on EST or AST ? I'm AST which is in a hour ahead of EST so that is probably the time zone I can best sync up with.
  • arkhaminmate likes this

blinovitch

blinovitch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Should say When ;)

I'll start an errata document.

Is anyone on EST or AST ? I'm AST which is in a hour ahead of EST so that is probably the time zone I can best sync up with.

I'm in EST, though I'm not sure I'll be online til later this Thursday.

blinovitch

blinovitch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
Also, today's xkcd looks like a convenient way to figure out how time zones and locations align.

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3289 posts
That's interesting graphic.

I find this site quite handy for time zones as well: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3289 posts
I'm going to try be on OCTGN tonight since it's Thursday.

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts
i'll be on now

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3289 posts
I've been on for a while. Not much happening.

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts

I've been on for a while. Not much happening.

octgn or lackey? I am on octgn

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3289 posts
OCTGN. I don't have Lackey.

arkhaminmate

arkhaminmate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
I'm on!

blinovitch

blinovitch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
Holding down the Lackey fort over here.

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3289 posts
mnBroncos and I are on game two. I am trying to learn as much as I can.

BustaMazoo

BustaMazoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Well, I played tonight (as spungo) - let me say, great game, was beaten thoroughly and enjoyed it. This is a great game which deserves more exposure. Thanks, arkhaminmate!

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3289 posts
I got throttled as well but that was my second and third games ever. Made a lot of mistakes with icon combinations.

arkhaminmate

arkhaminmate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Well, I played tonight (as spungo) - let me say, great game, was beaten thoroughly and enjoyed it. This is a great game which deserves more exposure. Thanks, arkhaminmate!

Thank you too Busta (aka Spungo) and also Evan for testing my new deck. We even had 2 games of Cthulhu going on at the same time !! Inconceivable !! Look forward to seeing you next week. Thanks for being there too Toqtamish.

Sorry didn't make it to Lackey Blinovitch but hope you got some games in.
  • BustaMazoo likes this

BustaMazoo

BustaMazoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Misktatonik + Syndicate rush - a dream made in heaven? Seems like.