Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Syndicate deck strategies

Syndicate skill control rush tactics

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

funkenmittens

funkenmittens

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hi everybody! I've been working on building towards a good mono-Syndicate deck, using only a single Core Set, the Seekers of Knowledge Deluxe Expansion, and the Denizens of the Underworld Deluxe Expansion.

I posted my first attempt, "The Henry Knoll House Hunt."

I'm wondering if perhaps I could use a review/overview of people's opinions on Syndicate deck types with the new DotU set.

My understanding is that there are a couple of viable routes to take... but do they mix well? My Henry Knoll House Hunt deck was supposed to rely a lot on, yep, Henry Knoll and various skill reduction techniques. But then I loaded it up with Naomi and her tactics... too many choices! And I wonder if I am not spreading myself too thin.

I am curious whether people have found success going straight exhaustion/control, or straight tactics, or straight skill manipulation?

TrueLolzor

TrueLolzor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
Wrong game forum, brah.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Syndicate, skill, control, rush, tactics