Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WH40K:conquest UK/IRL Facebook Group

Warhammer 40K Conquest

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

darthbs

darthbs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1063 posts
Hi All

We in the UK have recently created a Facebook group dedicated to game. Are aim is to create a growing player base to go forth on the games release.

We can be found at https://www.facebook...ps/40klcgukirl/

We support organized play in the UK and look to bring gaming communities together so that everyone has a chance to play with someone.

Although aimed at UK players we appreciate support from the wider community and reference CardgamDB as a great resource into card gaming.

We also run along side our sister group for StarwarsLCG https://www.facebook...ups/swlcgukirl/

So if any UK CardgameDB members are about please come and take a look.

We are looking forward to this very promising game.

Thanks

Anton - Darth_bs

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Conquest Rules Arbitrator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3289 posts
I think I am going to join you guys when I get home later. Nice to see what other groups are saying/up to. Also my co-host, Nate, is from the UK.

I think with the UK being GW home this game will find a lot of potential players over there who might be recovering tabletop game addicts like myself.

"Hi my name's Matt and I'm a 40K-oholic" - me

"Hi Matt!" - group
  • darthbs likes this

MotoBuzzsawMF

MotoBuzzsawMF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1456 posts
I just joined up as well.

darthbs

darthbs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1063 posts

I think I am going to join you guys when I get home later. Nice to see what other groups are saying/up to. Also my co-host, Nate, is from the UK.

I think with the UK being GW home this game will find a lot of potential players over there who might be recovering tabletop game addicts like myself.

"Hi my name's Matt and I'm a 40K-oholic" - me

"Hi Matt!" - group

Strangely it has been much like that, many of us are ex 40k players but just can't afford to donut anymore. Fingers crossed this card game is the outlet for our appetite.

The group is growing quickly hopefully the closer we get to a release and more news we will gain more members.

At the moment our focus has been Star Wars but really looking forward to this one. Glad to have you along.

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Conquest Rules Arbitrator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3289 posts

Strangely it has been much like that, many of us are ex 40k players but just can't afford to donut anymore. Fingers crossed this card game is the outlet for our appetite.

The group is growing quickly hopefully the closer we get to a release and more news we will gain more members.

At the moment our focus has been Star Wars but really looking forward to this one. Glad to have you along.

We have several former 40kers in my gaming group as well and are all planning to play Conquest.

Star Wars is my main and only active card game right now, unless you include Hearthstone I guess. I dropped all the other LCGs to focus on SW which paid off this last tournament season. 40K will be my second active one once its released.
  • darthbs likes this

MotoBuzzsawMF

MotoBuzzsawMF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1456 posts
I cant get into Star Wars. I have tried. I am kinda burnt out on Star Wars being jammed down my throat in every source of media. Maybe that is why. I am a hipster lol.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warhammer, 40K, Conquest