Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for AGOT promos and house cards.

AGOT Game of Thrones Promos

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

KaleEnders

KaleEnders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Hello all, I'm looking for full art Thrones promos. Stone, crystal, wooden, or clear house cards. And playmats.

Specifics that I am looking for:

Full art promos:
Valar Morghulis

House Cards:
Stone, Crystal, Wooden, or Clear for,
Stark
Martell
Lannister
Baratheon

Playmats:
Cersei

Mikec103

Mikec103

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
I have two of the Mance Rayder promos. shoot me an offer if interested

Skelton

Skelton

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2081 posts
PM sent.

KaleEnders

KaleEnders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Updated.

Yodalf

Yodalf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
You looking for one of these?
Posted Image

KaleEnders

KaleEnders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

You looking for one of these?
Posted Image

Depending on how much. But I would be interested, yes, though I am looking more for Martell and Stark house cards.

Yodalf

Yodalf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Don't have those I have possibly a Greyjoy from the same series but I'm on the fence about that one. I know what the market used to be on these, but don't really know a good price now. I rather work some kind of a trade....thing is I'm looking for some of the same promos as you. I also am looking for some a couple copies of Narrow Escape from the Bara starter or the draft, but I think the house card may have more value than a couple cards. Do you have any cards up for trade?

Yodalf

Yodalf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
sorry dup

KaleEnders

KaleEnders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Don't have those I have possibly a Greyjoy from the same series but I'm on the fence about that one. I know what the market used to be on these, but don't really know a good price now. I rather work some kind of a trade....thing is I'm looking for some of the same promos as you. I also am looking for some a couple copies of Narrow Escape from the Bara starter or the draft, but I think the house card may have more value than a couple cards. Do you have any cards up for trade?

I am honestly having to re-buy almost my entire collection, since a good chunk of it was stolen. I have a pretty good stack of cards that I have over three copies of, for having yo re-buy most of the box sets, and core sets. I'm not sure what I have in there off the top of my head, or what all you would be after.

I also have not seen the Greyjoy one, is it possible to get a pic of it?

Yodalf

Yodalf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

I am honestly having to re-buy almost my entire collection, since a good chunk of it was stolen. I have a pretty good stack of cards that I have over three copies of, for having yo re-buy most of the box sets, and core sets. I'm not sure what I have in there off the top of my head, or what all you would be after.

I also have not seen the Greyjoy one, is it possible to get a pic of it?

Posted Image

KaleEnders

KaleEnders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted Image

That does look pretty awesome. But I am not sure how much, or what you would want, in particular, for it.

KaleEnders

KaleEnders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Updated.

KaleEnders

KaleEnders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Updated.

thepandathatrides

thepandathatrides

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

how much would you offer for the wooden house cards? I have a set.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AGOT, Game of Thrones, Promos