Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

More info plz!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MotoBuzzsawMF

MotoBuzzsawMF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1456 posts
Someone tell FFG we want more info on this damn game!!

dboeren

dboeren

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2834 posts
They're working on an announcement of a new faction expansion - "Necrons riding Tyranids", it should go up any day now.
  • HappyDD, Keggy, Ironswimsuit and 1 other like this

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Conquest Rules Arbitrator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3289 posts
Lol. Much like any other LCG don't expect anything more for a while.

Ardix

Ardix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i hope to find imperial guards in the core set. FFG site says that will be 7 races; so maybe imperial guards, space marines, chaos space marines, eldars, tau, tyranids and orks.

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Conquest Rules Arbitrator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3289 posts

i hope to find imperial guards in the core set. FFG site says that will be 7 races; so maybe imperial guards, space marines, chaos space marines, eldars, tau, tyranids and orks.

We know all the races already. No Tyranids, Dark Eldar.

LesterCrow

LesterCrow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
No Nids or Necrons. Dark Eldar are in the core.

I also feel like more info is a need, however the game is still a long way off so I agree with Toqtamish that we shouldn't expect anything for a while yet

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts
why would you expect more info at this point? it wasn't that long since was just annoced also i am half wondering if they realesed the intial info early because of it already being spoiled.