Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SW LCG Death Star Dial, Force Tokens and Damage Tokens

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bnknobi1138

Bnknobi1138

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

I make SW LCG Death Star Dials, Force Tokens and Damage tokens with a 3D printer.  If anyone is interested in picking up any of my stuff please send me a PM with what you are interested in.

The Force tokens have the Rebel/Navy, Jedi/Sith and Smuggler/Scum affiliations matched up.  If you want a custom combination I can do that for you too.

The damage tokens are orange in the images below.  A set includes 10 - 1 damage, 6 - 2 damage, and 6 - 3 Damage.

I am working on focus tokens and shield tokens and will have more info about them soon.

If you have sent me a PM in the past and I have missed it please send it to me again.

Cheers

IMG_2585.JPG
IMG_1853.JPG
IMG_1819.JPG
IMG_1818.JPG
IMG_1817.JPG
IMG_1816.JPG
IMG_1794.JPG
IMG_1795.JPG

Bnknobi1138

Bnknobi1138

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

I can also do the force coins with a black center and silver logos.  Pics on the way.

BobaFett

BobaFett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3037 posts

have you re-engineered the dial and added the zero yet?  If so, i'd buy another of the death star dials

Bnknobi1138

Bnknobi1138

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

The new version of the dial and the focus tokens should be ready to go soon.  Real life has been demanding too much of my time and I haven't been able to work on the SW dials/tokens.  I will post as soon as they are ready to go!