Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

new spoilers from rogue squadron

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

GroggyGolem

GroggyGolem

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

This x 100!

I think the Pilot mechanic will really force people out of the 5x2 set-up. You're ahead of the game.

Not up to date with the expansions but my Navy deck is also a 3x2 + 4 composition. I'm enjoying getting use out of sets I wouldn't have normally put 2 copies of in my deck.

AKoresh

AKoresh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

It'd be cool but hard to keep balanced.

With wookiee's right now you can have a total of what 12 in a deck, if you count the rebel wookiee pilot?

If this objective existed you could feasibly have a deck of 20-30 protectors. I'd rather have an objective giving all mercenaries blast or unit damage.

We keep getting new wookiees so I could see it working out okay. Only two different mercenaries so far have more than 2 damage capacity too.

KennedyHawk

KennedyHawk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1890 posts

We keep getting new wookiees so I could see it working out okay. Only two different mercenaries so far have more than 2 damage capacity too.

Yeah I think the rate we are getting Wookiee's at versus the rate we are getting Mercenary/ mercenary related effects is very different. There is no Lucrative contract, or Mercenary support for wookiee's. I think giving guys protect with those two objectives out is a bit much.

eleclerc87

eleclerc87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Yeah I think the rate we are getting Wookiee's at versus the rate we are getting Mercenary/ mercenary related effects is very different. There is no Lucrative contract, or Mercenary support for wookiee's. I think giving guys protect with those two objectives out is a bit much.

Or not, considering the current state of scum competitiveness... (is that a word? sorry for bad english) :-P

AKoresh

AKoresh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
Exactly. Scum needs help!

yankeefan1355

yankeefan1355

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1225 posts

Splash Sith... :ph34r:

skatepharmacy

skatepharmacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Other points include: Nudj's turn the dial backwards, Wolfmen can be brought back into play quite easily and Hyperspace Maruader can also bring back key units like Hired Hands or C-3PO if you run the Core Yoda set as well.

I personally do not view it as overpowered, not after seeing the Dash/Freeholders combo. I do think it is really strong, however.

C3po is in the protector set not core yoda, but it's a solid move to cycle him most definitely

GroggyGolem

GroggyGolem

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

C3po is in the protector set not core yoda, but it's a solid move to cycle him most definitely

Darn it! I knew I made a mistake. Thanks for catching it.