Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Store Champs Result Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

Letux

Letux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

well we know for certain he got the shaft, paying probably $80 for a kit and only getting two ppl's worth of entry fees

Made up for last year when he charged like 10 people $15 for the $60 kit.

Queklaine

Queklaine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Making queklaine the first non Vancouver Wa player from 6 store championships in the washington and Oregon area to take first. Congrats to him.  If only my ewoks didn't take 68 minutes to lose

I was just as aggrivated by how long that game went myself.  I really wanted to see how you did against my light deck since it still hasn't lost yet.  Damn ewoks.  I'll take the win though :P

dbmeboy

dbmeboy

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3892 posts

I won the Hilliard, OH SC today.  8 people, 4 rounds, no cut (we unanimously voted to play the 4th round after round 2 when 4 people had 9 points and 4 had 3 points).

LS (3-1):

Jedi Affiliation

A Hero's Journey x1

Secret of Yavin 4 x2

Watchers in the Wasteland x1

Heroes and Legends x1

May the Force Be With You x2

Ties of Blood x1

A Hero's Trial x1

The Master's Domain x1

DS (3-1):

Sith Affiliation

Fall of the Jedi x2

Counsel of the Sith x2

The Emperor's Web x2

The Executor Arrives x2

Agent of the Emperor x1

The Plan of the Prophetess x1

• yodaman likes this

yodaman

yodaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2739 posts

Congrats on your win dbmeboy.  Did you see many of the new cards from Ready for Takeoff today?  I'm curious to know if people started playing them much yet since we're only 1 pack in at this point.

SeeThreebilbo

SeeThreebilbo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1819 posts

Congrats! I like that Jedi deck. I always wonder whether I should swap a second Secret of Yavin 4 back in.

dbmeboy

dbmeboy

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3892 posts

Congrats on your win dbmeboy.  Did you see many of the new cards from Ready for Takeoff today?  I'm curious to know if people started playing them much yet since we're only 1 pack in at this point.

I saw some pilots on the LS.  If you can get a Hobbie/Rogue Squadron X-Wing loop going, it can be nasty.  Otherwise, they didn't seem to quite have the punch yet.

• yodaman likes this

TheEmpireBringsSexyBack

TheEmpireBringsSexyBack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Made up for last year when he charged like 10 people $15 for the $60 kit.

fair enough.  if it's karma, i am not one to argue with that

• TheEmpireBringsSexyBack likes this