Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Units considered committed to the force

Best Answer dbmeboy , 13 January 2015 - 01:28 PM

Units that are considered committed count as being committed for any game or card effect, so they would survive My Ally is the Force. However, you never actually committed them so you can't trigger Reactions to committing them. Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Karolo82

Karolo82

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Just to be sure :

Can i use this reaction : "After you commit a [Sith] unit to the Force, place 1 focus token on a target enemy unit." after attaching Mara Jade's Lightsaber to Mara Jade?

Second question : 

Are units considered committed to the force "immune" to effects like this one? : Reaction: After you win a Force struggle, destroy all units not committed to the Force.

Thanks for the answer.

dbmeboy

dbmeboy

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3930 posts
✓  Best Answer
Units that are considered committed count as being committed for any game or card effect, so they would survive My Ally is the Force. However, you never actually committed them so you can't trigger Reactions to committing them.

Kroth

Kroth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

does it count its force icon during the force struggle?

theChony

theChony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

does it count its force icon during the force struggle?

Yes, they are now considered committed to the Force. They also get 2 focus tokens for striking.