Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Conquest LCG card wishes

Tyranids Necrons Warlord+signature cards

• Please log in to reply
655 replies to this topic

Asklepios

Asklepios

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 5433 posts

Totally, as a 1-shielder with no other text, it'd be terrible, even worse than Rakarth's experimentations. 

Maybe just as 2 shields then, that sounds fine.

On the topic of more ways to do neutral shielders.

Patience

1 cost Neutral event

1 Shields

Action: Shuffle this card into your deck to draw a card. You may use this action while this card is in your discard pile.

SlaaneshDevotee

SlaaneshDevotee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
Go, go go!
1 Cost Neutral Event
1 Shield
Action: Exhaust a Transport unit to put a non-vehicle army unit of equal or lower printed cost from your hand into play exhausted at the same planet.
  • Skyknight likes this

SlaaneshDevotee

SlaaneshDevotee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Go, go go!

I've changed my mind. I think it should be a support card instead, but with no changes otherwise. The more transports you have, the more they can off lead! Probably two or three cost?

Then I want it to be non-loyal and work wellike worth a White Scars Space Marine warlord who affects Scouts and Transports heaps.

Hmmmm. I'll get back to you on that warlord.

SlaaneshDevotee

SlaaneshDevotee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
Ok, so, a Khan. Obviously this is all off the top of my head, so its probably crazy unbalanced, but I like trying to think of new ideas. Something like:

Khan
2/6 Hale, 2/6 Bloodied
7/7 Starting
Soldier. White Scars.
Interrupt: When you deploy a Scout unit, reduce its cost by 1.

4x Incessant Rhino
3 Cost Army Unit
2 Cmd
1 Atk
4 Hp
Transport. Vehicle. White Scars.
No Wargear attachments.
Combat Action: Discard a Scout unit from your hand to move this unit to another planet.

2x Lightning Strike
2 Cost Event
1 Shield
Tactic.
Combat Action: A target unit you control at a planet gains Ranged and +2 Atk until the end of the phase.

1x The Lance of Kaljuk
2 Cost Attachment
3 Shields
Wargear. Relic.
Attach to your Warlord.
Attached unit gains +1 Atk and also gains Ranged if you control a Scout unit at this planet.

1x Wind of the Steppes
1 Cost Suppport
Upgrade.
Scout and Transport units at <blue relic> planets gain +1 Hp.

Now, Tau have heaps of scouts to tempt this warlord, so the "transport turning on" support being in Imperial Guard would be a tough decision. Then I'd throw in a couple of Scouts for the Imperials, and a few Space Marine Transports or Scouts, and viola!

Attilan Rough Riders
3 Cost Army Unit
1 Cmd
3 Atk
2 Hp
Soldier. Scout.

Roving Sentinel
3 Cost Army Unit
1 Cmd
2 Atk
3 Hp
Vehicle. Scout
Interrupt: When this unit would be declared an attacker, exhaust it to deal 1 damage to each of up to 3 target units.

Landspeeder Storm
4 Cost Army Unit
1 Cmd
2 Atk
4 Hp
Vehicle. Transport. Scout.
Reaction: When this unit is deployed at a <blue relic> planet, move a Scout unit you control to that planet.

Blazing Razorback
3 Cost Army Unit
0 Cmd
2 Atk
4 Hp
Vehicle. Transport. White Scars.
Reaction: After a battle at this planet begins, draw 2 cards.

SlaaneshDevotee

SlaaneshDevotee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
Fan card makers feel free to nab bits of my ideas.

Hallowed Sanguinary Priest
3 Cost Space Marine Army United
2 Cmd
2 Atk
3 HP
Blood Angels. (I'm not sure if it should be a Soldier or not... Any other suitable traits?)
Reaction: After this unit is exhausted, ready another space marine unit you control at this planet.

What do you think? How would the timing of this work for committing with the warlord train?

square

square

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Fan card makers feel free to nab bits of my ideas.

2 Cmd
2 Atk
3 HP
Blood Angels. (I'm not sure if it should be a Soldier or not... Any other suitable traits?)
Reaction: After this unit is exhausted, ready another space marine unit you control at this planet.

What do you think? How would the timing of this work for committing with the warlord train?

Couldn't you attack forever if you had two at the same planet?

SlaaneshDevotee

SlaaneshDevotee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
Oooo, good point. Might need to be limit once per phase or something then.

GasPoweredStick

GasPoweredStick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

I mean I know people were feeling SM were underpowered, but infnite attacking combo may be a little too mcuhh :P

• SlaaneshDevotee likes this

square

square

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Thematically I would go with something like "When this unit is declared as a defender, ready a Space Marine unit at this planet." since this priest should have a Blood Chalice and Blood Angels go into a rage when the Chalice or the bearer are under attack. Maybe reduce his attack to 0 and give him a combat action: "Exhaust this unit to remove one damage from a non-vehicle unit at this planet".

Again this is just a theme card. No idea if this helps Space Marines or how balanced it would be.

mobj

mobj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

You could just say "ready another SM unit not named [cardname] "

Oooo, good point. Might need to be limit once per phase or something then.

• SlaaneshDevotee likes this

SlaaneshDevotee

SlaaneshDevotee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
2 Cmd
2 Atk
3 HP
Soldier. Blood Angels.
Reaction: After this unit is exhausted, ready another space marine unit you control not named "Hallowed Sanguinary Priest" at this planet.

dnapolitano

dnapolitano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts
Interesting idea slaanesh. May need a once per combat round restriction but would be interesting testing. I may also drop the command to 1 and possibly go to 2 hp myself given how powerful ability is. Would this be loyal?

SlaaneshDevotee

SlaaneshDevotee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
If it was found to be too much, then those are all good restrictions to bring it back down to a more reasonable level.

SlaaneshDevotee

SlaaneshDevotee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
Death Company Chaplain
3 cost Space Marine Army Unit
1 Cmd
1 Atk
4Hp
Soldier. Blood Angels.
While this unit is ready, each other Blood Angels army unit at this planet loses all its command icons and gains +2 Atk.

SlaaneshDevotee

SlaaneshDevotee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
Death Company Horde
4 Cost Space Marine Army Unit
Loyal
0 Cmd
6 Atk
4 Hp
Warrior. Blood Angels.
While this unit is ready, it gains, “Interrupt: When this unit is assigned damage, prevent 1 of that damage.”
  • Caldera likes this

SlaaneshDevotee

SlaaneshDevotee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Death Company Horde

I was thinking about this, and what about a new mechanic?

/X Atk

Units with an Atk value preceded by / may declare more than one defender to their attacks. They may then deal up to X total damage between the declared defenders. X is the Atk value preceded by /.
/X Atk values may be increased in the same way as regular Atk values.

In which case, I'd give the Horde /4 Atk.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tyranids, Necrons, Warlord+signature cards