Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

endless resource objective set

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

life

life

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

So the endless resource event card it says reduce the next card you play by one. So let say I have 4 of them in my hand, so I play 1 of them so my next card is going to be reduce by 1. Is that how it works and also lets say I played 1 of them, then play a other one are they additive, so I put four of the cards down at the same time then my next card is reduce down to four points. Can you do this?

Bolder

Bolder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
It reduces the NEXT CARD you play by 1, therefore if you play a 2nd one, all you're doing is reducing the cost of the 2nd one, which would be wasted because it's cost is 0. So ultimately they only reduce the cost of things by 1.

life

life

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

ok I always thought you could add the cards together whish you could. Thank you for the clarification.