Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Star Wars LCG for sale

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Ironswimsuit

Ironswimsuit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Hi,

I'm selling all my SWLCG stuff. That's 2 core sets, 2 edge of darkness, 1 balance of the force, the Hoth cycle, Ecoes of the Force cycle, and Between the Shadows. yay.  All non promo cards are sleeved. Promos include the regional full art affiliation card set from 2013, . In case it matters, the sleeves are ultrapro pro mattes, light blue(objectives) and black(deck) for DS, red(deck) and yellow(objectives) for LS

Includes the following promos

Aurabesh Red 5 x2

Aurabesh Vader's Tie x2

Aurabesh Jedi Lightsaber x2

Alt art Han Solo x2

Alt art Force Lightning x2

Full art 3PO x2

Regional 2013 double sided full art affiliation cards, the set.

Asking $200, shipped. This is to the USA only. Sorry, Canada and Europe. It's too expensive to ship to you without charging more.

Thanks for looking.

PS. completely unrelated. I have a copy of Middle Earth Quest for sale, too.

• Solaris likes this

KennedyHawk

KennedyHawk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1890 posts

Noooo!!

57a6300833a6fba4f79200ae99a57c3087e7efce

Ironswimsuit

Ironswimsuit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Super True. I haven't played since The Moldy Crow came out. I love the game, but the scene in my area is either Magic, generic anime card game, or Netrunner.

Ironswimsuit

Ironswimsuit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Updated shipping info/rate and added list of promo cards.

Solaris

Solaris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts
I wish that I had seen this a couple of weeks ago, but I have recently gotten into Conquest and later LOTR. I'm now cash-strapped and can't afford another LGC. Too bad, as I really love Star Wars.

Ironswimsuit

Ironswimsuit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

I wish that I had seen this a couple of weeks ago, but I have recently gotten into Conquest and later LOTR. I'm now cash-strapped and can't afford another LGC. Too bad, as I really love Star Wars.

If  you really loved Star Wars, you'd be selling your blood right now to buy these cards. As a bonus, they'll totally provide OJ and cookies. It's a win win win. Thanks for looking!

• Solaris likes this

Solaris

Solaris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts
I think I'm going to buy your Star Wars collection after all. Thanks.