Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Playing coc online

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

Booored

Booored

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
well I think you should allow people to choose what they like.. I do like the set position for insane and domains... but do not remove teh domain area from the player deck, as I would probably stil like to use domain cards as a simple tap will show teh domain was drained.

The other option is to add a new token, one that is the domain marker... best thing to do is source a nice cthulhu image and make that a marker. You can then just add a token to the top card in the domain and it is now drained... problem here is that tokens are automatically scaled so it will be small ish..

The last option is to make a token (like we talked about b4) that is the drained domain stature or something.. you can make this to size.. just like a real card.... so you can get teh drain icon to be as big as you want relative to the cards. All a player needs to do is drag teh token onto the domain and it will eb good to go...

There are other things you coyuld try but you would have to test them.. liek makign a card that the graphci is 100% transparent png, and the flip side has a token on ti.. so ctrl+click to flip the card will reveal the domain token.. stuff liek that./// this would need testing.

kriss

kriss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
I planned to keep the domain cards, so don't worry ^^

this is a test with a domain marker : it seams i can make marker with different width (maybe because it's the new lackey plugging ?).
I added a marker zone with 5 markers : you need to drag and drop the picture :)

Posted Image Posted Image

for the succes texte, i try to make it more visible (in white), but i'm not really happy for this change...
Posted Image

I'm not sure it will be good to put manually a succes token from a marker zone, so i don't make a test

Booored

Booored

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
yeah i still think just tapping a domain card liek it used to be would be best.. but yeah this seams viable as well. i just do not mind the juggeling to [place the cards under the domain.

I still think it would work... and I would probably use it.. you just need to add a investigator token to the tokens area ... and that is it.. people can use it or not and then you have every one covered.

kriss

kriss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
i'll make a test for the succes tokens

here the link for the plugging : you need to download the zip and move all files in your lackey folder
http://dl.dropbox.co.../updatelist.txt

this package add files to:
- \LackeyCCG\images\backgrounds
- \LackeyCCG\plugins\cthulhu_lcg (many folders)

you need to change the scale to 80% to adjust cards to the board
you can select a background for 1024 pixels screen or bigger

while there isn't an update.txt for this plugging, you need to be careful to this :
if you launch and update with sadric link, your plugging will be updated with news cards (100% compatible) but the update will change 2 files :
- \LackeyCCG\plugins\cthulhu_lcg\plugininfo
- \LackeyCCG\plugins\cthulhu_lcg\pluginpreferences
So you need to make a copy of thoses files before you'll update

Many thanks to Sadric, Nyarlazorbec and Tragic.

edit : of course i'm working on a "proper" update, but i need to do some work !

kriss

kriss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Winter's coming !!

Oh no it's not the good game ...

So this is my updatelist.txt for lackey

old deck are compatibles.
You can add some markers to drain domain or use the right click : drain/undrain
if you want to use the drain domain, you need to add 3 or more "domain drain" in the gamezone : MARKER (in the lackey deckbuilder)
there are all ccg black border coc cards
if you use a screen in 1024, you need a smaller board image (see appearance > browse table playmat image)

you just need to use this updatelist into lackey: http://dl.dropbox.co.../updatelist.txt

Many thanks to nyarlazorbek : he sent me all datas i need : http://eric.minet.fr...r/dbdesc_en.htm
His deckbuilder is very usefull with tons of filters and you can export deck into compatible .txt data for lackey

Thanks to Tragic too: he help me a lot to use the plugging manager

Of course Thanks to Sadric !

enjoy !

kriss

kriss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
new updateliste (same link) : http://dl.dropbox.co.../updatelist.txt

you need to change your plugging , for exemple load the w3000 (plugging by default), before you use the updatelist, because i changed some files loaded in memory.. So you need to have the Coc pluging memory free before update !

i add shared story deck : in the lackey,'s deckbuilder you load a deck as usual, and you load it in the share zone (+ 3 deckS for all LCG stories, i'll add ccg stories later)

You can do this action at any time, so you can host a game, wait for a player and decide the story deck to use
To put a story in the table, you right click into the board and use "the draw story"

kriss

kriss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
New update :
new updateliste (same link) : http://dl.dropbox.co.../updatelist.txt

I added a HD backround to remove the blur effect
you can change backround with or without colors aeras
20cards from " the unspeakable page" are ready to play : cards are from the forum deckbuilder :wub:
I made template to add more cards when we have only spoiler list
this is a card i made before i took cards from the deckbuilder, so player could play and test in lackey !
Posted Image
You can use investigation token instead of "right click add counter" : need to use the right panel by clicking on the top/right arrow
Domain marker are now with investigation tokens, so no need to add it in each deck

Posted Image
  • Danigral likes this

plasticXO

plasticXO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi everyone, I now host a new, updated version of the plugin, which was tested successfully yesterday.

Here is the new link for the update to paste into Lackey. Please remove your current plugin beforehand (folder plugins/cthulhu_lcg/) in order to do a new, clean install. Don't forget to first update Lackey if you didn't play for some time.
This new version includes the TIV expansion and KAG images have been unblurred.
I agreed with Kriss to take the update in charge from now on. Thanks to all the guys who have been working on this previously.

http://dl.dropboxuse.../updatelist.txt

You can report any pb here, on Le Cenacle or by pm.
  • Danigral, Midian, Jhaelen and 1 other like this

dboeren

dboeren

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2834 posts
Oh, thank goodness! It's been a long time in waiting for the Terror in Venice stuff to be supported so thanks for getting this pushed out.

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts
does CoC work on octgn at all? If so someone should give me a demo game asap (: i just don't want to download new software if don't have too

Danigral

Danigral

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 1358 posts

does CoC work on octgn at all? If so someone should give me a demo game asap (: i just don't want to download new software if don't have too

I believe that it is supported, but I don't think it's updated. Also, cardgamedb decks exported don't work iirc.

dboeren

dboeren

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2834 posts
I have no idea, as OCTGN doesn't work on my machine. That's why I'm happy that Lackey does and that the plugin has finally been updated :)

Darkman

Darkman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
I updated the plugin but I seem to miss some agency cards for from the Revelations cycle (there are only 2 available)

Am i doing something wrong or do you also miss these cards?

Anyway, many thanks for the update

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts
so can someone give me tips on how to use lackey? or where to even install it

plasticXO

plasticXO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I updated the plugin but I seem to miss some agency cards for from the Revelations cycle (there are only 2 available)

Am i doing something wrong or do you also miss these cards?

Anyway, many thanks for the update

I'll have a look at that today.

so can someone give me tips on how to use lackey? or where to even install it

You can follow tutorials on the Lackeyccg site.
http://www.lackeyccg...ingstarted.html
Feel free to ask questions about the plugin if you have difficulties.

plasticXO

plasticXO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
21 cards are indeed missing in the Revelations cycle, Agency & Cthulhu cards. Thanks for the notice.
I'll upload a new update tonight.

Darkman

Darkman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
when filtering at revelations cycle there are only 99 cards. There should be 120. The images of the missing cards however, are present in the setimages folder (checked some, not all..)

I filtered the other cycles and noticed the following:

Core set:
169 cards found, should be 165.
Bootleg whiskey cover-up is presented 3 times in lackey (with other images connected to 2 of them)
Torch the joint is presented 3 times in lackey (with other images connected to 2 of them)
no real problem but maybe the extra copies of above cards can be deleted?

Mountains of madness (am):
Alaskan sledge dog is missing and realm of ice and death is presented twice. Alaskan sledge dog image also not present in setimages folder.

Secrets of Arkham:
The greatest fear is missing, no real issue because its also included in the forgotten lore cycle

Rest of the cycles/sets seem to be complete, also checked for doubles, none found in other sets

EDIT: you beat me to it regarding revelations, was checking lackey when you posted

plasticXO

plasticXO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Core set:
169 cards found, should be 165.
Bootleg whiskey cover-up is presented 3 times in lackey (with other images connected to 2 of them)
Torch the joint is presented 3 times in lackey (with other images connected to 2 of them)
no real problem but maybe the extra copies of above cards can be deleted?

Mountains of madness (am):
Alaskan sledge dog is missing and realm of ice and death is presented twice. Alaskan sledge dog image also not present in setimages folder.

Secrets of Arkham:
The greatest fear is missing, no real issue because its also included in the forgotten lore cycle

Rest of the cycles/sets seem to be complete, also checked for doubles, none found in other sets

EDIT: you beat me to it regarding revelations, was checking lackey when you posted

Thanks for your help Darkman.

- Core Set : Duplicates will be removed so that the set is 165 cards.
- Alaska Sledge Dog is present in the Revelations Cycle along with its image. No need to add a duplicate. Will work fine with the Deckbuilder.
- The Greatest Fear. Same remark as for the Dog.
- Realm of Ice and Death : duplicate will be removed

I'll include all the changes in tonight's update.

Darkman

Darkman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
a yes, the sledge dog also comes along twice.
I was aware of two copies of the greatest fear (love that card) but forgot about the fact that the sledge dog also has been printed twice,

mnBroncos

mnBroncos

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3801 posts
Who going to play on lackey with me