Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Possible Gencon Release confirmed

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Darksbane

Darksbane

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3594 posts
roborob on BGG reposted something that showed up on FFG's site
Attached File  netrunner.png   187.8KB   21 downloads

Apparently this event info was accidently shown n gencon's moble app and confirms a gencon release!

badash56

badash56

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Well, I hope that this is true since I will be at GenCon this year! I have a feeling if they do release it, the sets will be sold out quick. Hopefully I'll be able to grab some!

badash56

badash56

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
This has now been confirmed by FFG. See you guys at the tourney!

NuFenix

NuFenix

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
At times like this I hate being in the UK :(

I, like many others, will have to wait for the actual release instead.

Hastur360

Hastur360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
I have a friend going to GenCon so he is getting my money and going to snag me a Netrunner Core set or die trying! (well I don't know about the die trying part.)

Asmoridin

Asmoridin

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts
Oh man, August? That's months from now! :(

badash56

badash56

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
I have a feeling this is going to be one of the hottest releaes at GenCon, and will sell out extremely fast. Even quicker if they allow people to purchase multiple sets. I'd like to try to get at least two sets if possible for the tourney.

Darksbane

Darksbane

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3594 posts
agreed, I actually changed my travel plans so I can get to gencon thursday morning just to be sure I will be there in time to get a copy.
  • Hastur360 likes this

Keggy

Keggy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
With the recent articles popping up, I would be certain that there are at leasty a few copies for sale/to be given away at gencon.