Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TP. Errata/ restriction debate!

- - - - - Thanks hundreds!

• Please log in to reply
346 replies to this topic

pantsyg

pantsyg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2690 posts

I hope they will make new versions of the bounty hunters. Fett has 3 versions already but rest of them are stuck at one. Both Dengar and IG-88 could use a better and more improved card. I also wish that they'd make the ships for bounty hunters such as Hound's Tooth, and new Hutts from EU.

IMO IG is a good card surrounded by a meh set. Not to say I'd mind seeing more versions of him, but he's far from bad right now. I'd love to see more of Bossk and IG, by far my favorite bounty hunters.

Letux

Letux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

I hope they will make new versions of the bounty hunters. Fett has 3 versions already but rest of them are stuck at one. Both Dengar and IG-88 could use a better and more improved card. I also wish that they'd make the ships for bounty hunters such as Hound's Tooth, and new Hutts from EU.

We don't take kindly to IG dissing around here!
IG is the man. Ask Meathook!

tierdal

tierdal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2344 posts

Much prefer his cooler cousin - 8t88

TheEmpireBringsSexyBack

TheEmpireBringsSexyBack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
Meanwhile i'm hanging with ig-88 azalea
  • TheEmpireBringsSexyBack likes this

SeeThreebilbo

SeeThreebilbo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1819 posts

yeah, even though i really like a couple of scums recent sets, Fett and Xizor to be sure, they really are still a bit behind considering almost all the sets in the scum "core set" (EOD), are really bad, and most don't or won't ever see any real play and thats a real problem imo, specially because, EoD will never cycle out, so to me, its largely a dead box for scum.

I agree with this assessment. They've got some cool ideas, and capture works better than it used to, but I'd like to see a few more solid sets to flesh them out.

pantsyg

pantsyg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2690 posts

I agree with this assessment. They've got some cool ideas, and capture works better than it used to, but I'd like to see a few more solid sets to flesh them out.

I want to see bonuses from capture that aren't tied to objectives. One of the things I really like about the Fett/Fel/Vader deck is its independence from objective draws, since most are just blank 2-resource cards. 

BobaFett

BobaFett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3037 posts

I want to see bonuses from capture that aren't tied to objectives. One of the things I really like about the Fett/Fel/Vader deck is its independence from objective draws, since most are just blank 2-resource cards. 

Yeah, they were very poorly designed in the early days with the way some sets had resources, some had capture, and some needed capture, and you just couldn't put together a cohearant deck that could win edge battles and consistently capture cards. 

It always pissed me off that the objectives that got a bonus for capture were no better than the objectives in all the other affiliations that came with that bonus built in.  It was like you had to jump through hoops to get the bonus that other factions got for free.  I'm still irritated we don't have an enhancement that captures.

• yodaman likes this