Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Chain of Command shipping now

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

someguy11

someguy11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts
As much as I like to support the local store, It is getting frustrating waiting 3-4 weeks after release to get cards. The delay certainly makes Amazon and free two day shipping much more appealing for me.

Majestaat

Majestaat

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1913 posts

We only got 1 copy of Attack Run and I had to do things I'm not proud of to get it.

Will probably get more stock in a couple weeks, when Chain of Command arrives as well.

BobaFett

BobaFett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3037 posts

As much as I like to support the local store, It is getting frustrating waiting 3-4 weeks after release to get cards. The delay certainly makes Amazon and free two day shipping much more appealing for me.

Here's the way I look at it, if your store doesn't want to support you and get the products you want in a timely manner, **** em. Order on line. I used to order on line because of that same reason, then the store owner realized if he wants to sell me products, then he better get them in on the Friday of the week they release. He hasn't missed s pack since and I've bought all my star wars products from him since then and sometimes I grab packs for my nephew or work buddy too. Win win situation for him.
  • TwoShedsJackson, yodaman, medfreeman and 1 other like this

dbmeboy

dbmeboy

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3910 posts

In general I'm happy just using the TC subscription service (and I enjoy supporting them).  They seem to average showing up the weekend of release.  Unfortunately for me this pack, I need the cards by tomorrow to have them for the Regional on Saturday as I'm going to be leaving straight from work on Friday.  Hence, Amazon.

Arkard

Arkard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1101 posts

yeah, thats why people have posted the set a couple hours back in the other 2 threads.  not sure where the guys live that posted it, NY maybe, and some other states too.  i used to be able to get mine on wednesday but the old shop i got them from stopped stocking them the week they came out, so now i buy elsewhere.

Actually got the pack in Finland. It's actually funny how fast the pack arrived because I don't even live in Helsinki where I guess all this product arrives first. I might be wrong but these might be hitting Europe as early as Tuesday, same thing with the last two packs if I remember right.

tierdal

tierdal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2344 posts

Arkard is from the future, confirmed. He tied me!!!! :P