In order to make it easier for players to find previous answers as well as to make it easier to quickly and accurately answer your questions, please follow these rules when posting in the rules forum:
- Please post the full text of any cards you ask questions about.
- If you need further clarification on a rules response, feel free to reply in the same thread of the original question. However, if you have a follow up question that is not a simple clarification of the original question, please start a new thread to ask the question. This will make it easier to find already answered questions.
- Please keep non-rules discussion to the general discussion forums. This includes any discussion of the strategy implications of a ruling.
- To get an immediate answer, consider searching the forums to see if your question already has been asked. This site has no search function, but you can tell Google to restrict search results to it by adding "site:cardgamedb.com" to your query. For example, a search for 'Darth Vader Rules site:cardgamedb.com' will pull up threads related to the various versions of Darth Vader.
- If you are searching for an "official" response to a rules question instead of a community answer, please use the FFG Rules Question submission form. As a courtesy to other players, consider posting your question and the response in the "Official Rules Clarifications" thread.