Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Deck Builder, Card Database, Submitted Decks section live

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

MiSiO

MiSiO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

POPULAR

Not sure if this is the threat to report it but I have only 1 GJ event for AGOT2 deckbuilder avaliable. Not 3. 2 are missing.

• RonaldGof, MartintHold, makarovageast and 9 others like this

biggs369

biggs369

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
Try building a deck with Greyjoy as main faction instead of banner faction, if you're not already. That might help.

Or click 'settings' in the deck builder, and turn the 'Remove loyalty restrictions on search results' option on. Then you can see them out-of-house as well.
  • Larryrip, OrvilleCor and PatrickAcall like this

Masus04

Masus04

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

There's still an issue with exporting decks. I don't know where to post this exactly, but i've reported it probably a dozen times:

Lannisport Merchant is not exported correctly into the octgn file, as are all the new cards from the westeros cycle.

Just letting this drop so eventually someone working on the builder will stumble on it

edit: no it's not an octgn issue, you can open the file, there's simply no entry for the cards.

• Larryrip, OrvilleCor and PatrickAcall like this

Lance2983

Lance2983

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
I try and load the deck builder but most of the time I get a black screen that says "game of thrones" with a twirling white thing. Almost like a loading screen but it never changes. It has worked some times.

I'm on an iPhone trying to do this.
  • Larryrip and OrvilleCor like this

kunimon

kunimon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Sorry if this has been asked for/suggested before, but I didn't see it: Is there a way to search for alternate art cards? I don't mean the fan-made cards, but the official FFG-produced ones. It would be nice to have them either has an alternate image to the "regular" version or, even better, as part of an "official promos" set, detailing provenance for each and such.

scantrell24

scantrell24

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3041 posts
You can find a list in the Community FAQ, but no, they're not in the deckbuilder.

doobleg

doobleg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

The Deckbuilder is only allowing me to add *six* Summer plots to my deck. It will allow any *non*-Summer plot to be added as the seventh, but nothing Summer.

Is this a technical issue, or a rules issue I'm not aware of? :)

Winnetou19

Winnetou19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
As far as I'm aware, only 5 plots with the Summer trait have been released. The rules state that you may include a second copy of exactly one plot in your plot deck, which will get you to six Summer traited plots. Therefore, as of now, it is impossible to create a legal plot deck consisting only of Summer plots, but this will change in the near future as they release new plots.
  • Larryrip likes this

Winnetou19

Winnetou19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Edit:

First post=double post

Great start...
  • Larryrip likes this

Robscot

Robscot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Wolf Dreams adds as 'Location' in deckbuilding, whereas it is an 'Event'.