Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Worlds: Various Games/Playmats/Alt Art Cards for Trade/Sale

Worlds Conquest Star Wars Game of Thrones Buy Trade

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Trades Complete

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Updated: Added what I have still able of my alt art cards I don't need from Worlds.

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Some more playmats and Alt Art Cards Sold, which is great!

Has there been much interest on the forums for board games outside of FFG stuff? I can take them down if they don't seem relative though I imagine Doomtown is semi popular with LCG players (Wish we had a stronger meta locally fantastic game).

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

One of the deals the player couldn't make it to Worlds so items from that Sale are back up

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Some more SW items Sold

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

I may also bring down a friends copy of Warhammer Conquest that got out of the game.

***SOLD PPU***

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Update: Friends Copy of Conquest is Sold

I may be adding a few more items to trade later this week. Waiting to hear from my meta on what we are looking for etc for the various games.

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

removed

JohnyNFullEffect

JohnyNFullEffect

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Is any one looking for Call of Cthulhu or  AGoT 1.0 Worlds cards?  I may take them off the list I feel due to both games being phased out their popularity may be small.

I'm looking for a Summoning Season Alt Art. Got one?

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

I'm looking for a Summoning Season Alt Art. Got one?

Sorry I do not have a copy of that one.

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Update: Looks like I forgot to mention all trades are being done at Worlds while I am down from the 4-7 November.

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Sold a few more things and added prices to the remainder items.

I may still have a few more items to add in a few days, talking to my meta about getting some other good trades in.

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Some more stuff will be getting posted soon.

A friend is giving me An Acrylic Warhammer Conquest Dial that is Magnetic and you can replace the face with the original 7 factions on it. This is to say it has 7 different faces you can swap out with a different image you can use depending on which faction you want to represent. I will post a picture later when I get it.

I will also have a few other promos here and there and will post about them when they come in from my meta. So keep an eye on this thread.

Thanks for all the support so far guys!

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Large Update Made to list:

More:
- SW LCG
- Imperial Assault
- Conquest

All added to original list.

Including this badass custom dial **SOLD**: http://imgur.com/z4Ek5b9

It has 7 interchangeable Faction faces + 1 Bonus Face I am sure people will be excited about. The Dial is magnetic so swapping out the faces is easy.

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Another Big Update:

Added some Armada items, Conquest, SW LCG, and  a few other things here and there. As always check back in to see the updated list and I will be removing items once they are sold.

Thanks for the support!

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

My Star Wars LCG Alt Art National Yoda's are all out. I do however have one damage one (small tear near the top) that I can throw in for free for the next person to buys some of the other SW Alt Art.

Cheers,

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

The Custom Conquest Dial has Sold.

WaitingForRedPlanet

WaitingForRedPlanet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Edit: Just reread your original post. I don't have anything you'd want to trade for. Would you accept cash for the CoC worlds cards?

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Edit: Just reread your original post. I don't have anything you'd want to trade for. Would you accept cash for the CoC worlds cards?

I will accept cash for it indeed.

Cheers,

Domino

Domino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

My SW LCG Card Bundle has also SOLD.

I will be a bit busy with a local CON for the next few days before Worlds but I will try and keep in touch with all my trades and should be able to set up meeting times on Monday. Also note I will be bringing all the Alt Art Cards with me down to Worlds in case you saw the post a bit late, prices will remain the same and I will be open to Trade. My other items not Sold by Tuesday night such as the Playmat's & deckboxes I won't be bringing down as they take up a bit more space.

Thanks again everyone with all the trades done I may have enough starting money to justify coming down to Worlds in 2016 as well.

Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Worlds, Conquest, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Buy, Trade