Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Worlds Roll Call

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

America

America

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts
I haven't been on these forums much as I have been volunteering for the Donald Trump campaign to Make America Great Again. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you guys at Worlds.

So, who's all going and what are you playing? I'm throwing down on some Star Wars LCG and AGOT 2.0.

See you dudes there!
  • Wrath87, chunkygorillas and Vorrt like this

dbmeboy

dbmeboy

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3910 posts
I'll be there, playing SWLCG and IA.
  • fliptheforce likes this

Letux

Letux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1590 posts
Star Wars, GoT (if I can borrow a deck), and LotR on the side.

OhEmgee

OhEmgee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

I'll be there, defending my Canadian title in SWLCG and hopefully learning to play other games.

Oh, and ogling the Armada tournament, as that game is far too expensive for me, no matter how beautiful it is. =S

Krey

Krey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
Star Wars, conquest, AGOT2e.

Letux I'll loan you a thrones deck if you teach me some LOTR.
  • fliptheforce and Krey like this

killerangel1863

killerangel1863

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

I'll be there playing Star Wars. If anyone wants to get in some casual games let me know.

thanatopsis

thanatopsis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Just a forum lurker here, reporting that I'll be there for SW:LCG.

LotR:LCG all night long once the Swiss rounds finish!

chunkygorillas

chunkygorillas

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts
I'll be there for star wars and agot 2.0 and likely the 2v2 on the Sunday. I'm excited to meet some more fellow star wars players!

I'll also bring my LotR stuff so I can get in on some questing.

Vorrt

Vorrt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

SWLCG, AGoT 2.0.

Hoping to play in the 2v2 SWLCG on Sunday if I can line up a partner, otherwise I'll try my hand at 2.0 Melee.

I'm also free on the days when those tourneys aren't on

Majestaat

Majestaat

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1913 posts

I'll be there in 2017... probably.

• doctormungmung likes this

dbmeboy

dbmeboy

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3910 posts
Also, I'll be getting there probably around noon on Wednesday and up for any random swlcg, x-wing, or IA games people want to get in. I may even have a 40k army with me.

chunkygorillas

chunkygorillas

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts
I'll be there early on Wednesday too looking for some pick up games. I'll be the guy walking around with the admiral Piet backpack that says Canadian nationals
  • AussieJedi likes this

Toggle

Toggle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts

I will be there Tuesday night to Sunday night.  I don't have a real event on Wednesday, so I might be playing AGOT1 Draft for lawls until people get in town and want to hang out.

Vorrt

Vorrt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

I'll be driving in Tuesday (hopefully early enough to go to any panel-style event they may have (like the State of FFG they had last year)).

Anyone wants to play some SWLCG or AGoT 2.0, let me know

America

America

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts
I'll be in town Tuesday for work, so I'm down for some pickup games Tuesday night.

TGO

TGO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2588 posts

For anyone flying in on Wednesday, my flight lands at 1:30pm and Ketricel's lands around the same time. If anyone would like to split a cab from the airport to FFG feel free to PM me. Last year the taxi ride cost me $60 and that was because we had used the same driver all weekend to drive us around, I've heard that it normally costs $80 or more.

chunkygorillas

chunkygorillas

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts
Ack. I don't land till 3:30, that would have been a good way to save some cash. Do they have Uber there? I use that a lot here and its usually a lot cheaper than taxis.

Also does the airport have free WiFi? I'll need WiFi to use Uber if it is avaible there..

Vorrt

Vorrt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

For anyone flying in on Wednesday, my flight lands at 1:30pm and Ketricel's lands around the same time. If anyone would like to split a cab from the airport to FFG feel free to PM me. Last year the taxi ride cost me $60 and that was because we had used the same driver all weekend to drive us around, I've heard that it normally costs $80 or more.

TGO, if I thought for a moment you could fit in my car... I'd just give you a ride for the cost of a cup of coffee.  Sadly, I don't possess the proper non-euclidian geometrical skills to fold you up to fit.

Ketricel

Ketricel

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Star Wars, GoT (if I can borrow a deck), and LotR on the side.

I'll be at worlds. I'll have 2 Agot decks with me Letux, whichever one TGO doesn't play is all yours!
  • TGO and colsanders like this

TGO

TGO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2588 posts

TGO, if I thought for a moment you could fit in my car... I'd just give you a ride for the cost of a cup of coffee. Sadly, I don't possess the proper non-euclidian geometrical skills to fold you up to fit.

What kind of car. My wife drives a scion TC and i fit in that?