Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Haas-Bioroid

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Thornrose

Thornrose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Greetings all,

I started when the game first came out but it has been a while. I am going to go through and see what I already have but I was wondering a couple of things:

1) What main cards do I need to look for to make a competitive Haas-Bioroid deck?

2) What are so of the rare identities you see Runner side and is it because they are just not competitive or because no one plays them normally?

Thank you for any help.

Sithborg

Sithborg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Luckily, most of the key HB cards in the Core. The core ID and Biotic Labor. Getting the other 3/2 Agenda, Project Vitruveus, is also a good idea. Ash ##### is also one of the key cards. After that, I would say a lot of it is up to preference. 

DrewDog

DrewDog

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

HB is great for making a good ice wall deck if you use Next Design ID card from Creation and Control deluxe expansion set.

"Before taking your first turn, you may install up to 3 pieces of ice, with no more than a single piece of ice per server.  Draw until you have 5 cards in HQ."  You get to install 3 pieces of ice for free and draw up to your starting hand size.  

I don't see a lot of The Professor being used a lot in my group probably because you can only add 1 influence of cards into your deck but every group is different.

DrewDog

DrewDog

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

What is everyone's opinion on the best Ice to run with HB?

JTG81

JTG81

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Eli  (Future Proof) as well as Eve campaign (Humanities Shadow). A lot of people are using Breaker Bay Grid upgrade (Breaker Bay Data pack and Team Sponsorship (Universe of Tomorrow). For the full Next suite you would need Opening moves, Upstalk and Breaker Bay data packs.