Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

LackeyCCG Star Wars LCG Plugin Thread

* * * * * 1 votes Online Play LackeyCCG Star Wars LCG Updates

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts

Star Warriors:

I wanted to start a single thread to highlight the LackeyCCG Star Wars LCG plugin and notify y'all when updates are available.

Here is the information about the plugin:
Designer/Maintainer: MasterJediAdam and frenchie746
Download the Software: LackeyCCG
Available Software Platforms: Mac, Windows, iOS (through iOS 10), Linux
Auto Update URL:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k2kwk16dlo7dsm0/updatelist.txt

Current Plugin Version: 2.0.1.5.64
Last Updated: 26 Dec 17
Summary of the latest changes:

- added Swayed by the Dark Side Force pack and 6 alternate artwork cards
- Reengineered the card data; removed "Unique" and combined "Keyword" & "Enhance" with "text"
- Added scripts for 61 cards from the Core
- Added several back-end changes
- Chg State is now Force Commit
- Re-added tap/un-tap as Identify/Clear Identify
- Continued defining the new skin
- Corrected typos in card names; will need to rebuild any decks with The Lost Commander or Mon Mothma (9)
- Significantly upgraded the interface!

Using the Auto Update URL
After installing LackeyCCG to your computer, open the software and select the Plugin tab. Paste the above text into the "Paste AutoUpdate URL" field and select "Install or Update from URL!" If you would like for LackeyCCG to automatically check for updates, simply check the box on the same tab. You will need to restart the program after installing (not updating). You can download the images all at once, or allow them to download as they are being used.
AutoUpdate.jpg

• Tragic, uncleho, Thaliak and 2 others like this

MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
29 Dec 17

Additional notes:

I have completed the most significant update to LackeyCCG that has happened since 2014! This includes a reengineer of the card data that should not cause any issue with your decks (other than a naming issue with Mon Mothma from Core and The Lost Commander). It also means updates to the key bindings (hot keys), the Chat commands, and most importantly the interface.

Two years ago when I took over the project, there were two significant upgrades that folks requested: the interface and the deck editor, with a third recent request for some scripting. I have now addressed these issues in a major way.

Over the next week, I will be posting a wiki on using LackeyCCG in general, and specifically some tips on using the SWLCG plugin. If you update between now and then, please follow the steps outlined in my 2.0 release post.

Lastly, I have reached out to Trevor to fix the Mac install, and he has responded that he will investigate. I have a temporary fix that will allow new users to play while we work through what I believe is a validation issue.

————————

3 Nov 17

Additional notes:

I have begun updating the "skin" of LackeyCCG. You will notice a Star Wars LCG icon in the bottom left pane. I will be adding other pieces in the next update.

Also, for those looking for the Worlds 2017 deck lists, I have removed them as the majority are no longer legal due to errata. I will be removing other illegal deck lists in the next update.

---------------------
22 Aug 16

Additional notes:

This update moved the first OSet in the Opposition Cycle from Spoilers to Standard. I also added the spoiled cards from the Scrap Metal Force pack.

I am almost done with my testing on the new skin. I want to make 100% certain that it is going to work as desired, and that if possible people can switch between the new skin and the original if they prefer.

---------------------
26 July 16

Additional notes:

Everything should now be current through the Endor cycle, and if you can agree with your opponent, can begin playing the spoiled sets from the Opposition Cycle. I continue to make small tweaks to the card data file, and from time to time find mistakes.

I thought the skin was good to go, but decided to hold off until I could test it on the iPad, since there is no manual way to undo changes to the skin without getting into file structure. I will push the skin later on.

----------------------
02 Apr 16

Additional notes:

I have added the 1v2 (1v3) multiplayer decks and the multiplayer feature to the deck builder. If you wish to play multiplayer, simply create a game with additional seats. It will technically accept up to 10, so there is plenty of space to play!

To view the multiplayer decks, go to the ALL CARDS tab in the deck builder, and change the format to Multiplayer.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------

28 Feb 16

Additional notes:

The exciting news this time is the addition of the Galactic Ambitions deluxe box previews! You will need to either switch the FORMAT in the ALL CARDS tab of the deck builder, or use the pre-constructed decks from the CARD POOL tab.

To use the FORMAT area of the ALL CARDS tab, open the deck builder and select ALL CARDS. Just under that you should see a drop-down menu labeled FORMAT. Switch from "Standard" to "Spoilers" and you should then have access to the cards. There are other FORMATs as well, to include the multiplayer decks from Balance of the Force (in the next update).

**If you select "All," you will see everything, so use caution if using it for deck building.**

Enjoy, and may the Force be with You!

---------------------------------------------

22 Dec 15

Additional notes:

The exciting news is that I have added a new feature to attempt to address the deckbuilding issue: packs.

You will notice a few additional features in the Deck Editor area, the first of them is that there is a new tab in the Card List editor of the Deck Editor: Card Pool, as well as a new drop down menu in the All Cards tab of the Card List editor.

By clicking on the Cardpool tab and selecting a pack from the Add a pack or random deck, you will have access to a number of constructed, preconstructed decks and Card lists. Any of these lists or decks can be combined to create a card pool from which to build your deck.

If for example you want to build a rebel deck, you could select the Rebel Alliance Cardpool list from the pack list. This would provide you the maximum number of any objective set the rebels have. It includes ONLY their objective sets. If you want to add the neutral objective sets to grab that new Ewok set (as an example), add the pack. Now you have both of them together, with the total number of legal copies already added for you. If the verify deck button goes red, then you have an illegal card (for the cardpool built) in your deck.

The constructed decklists are just that - decklists. Say you want to try piloting the Sith/Scum World Championship winner's decklist. Load the deck, separate the cards how you would like, and load the deck! No more need to save their decks and clog up your personally generated decklists (unless you want to).

The drop down menu in the All cards tab should be set to Standard in preparation for the next update where I will add the multiplayer decks. This will automatically exclude those cards from your all cards list as well as search results.

Enjoy!
  • uncleho likes this

MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts

Upgrade Requests and Reported Issues

• Deck Editor that adds the entire objective set

• Gamer257 and Tripnrocket like this

Tragic

Tragic

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1661 posts

Godlike.

Tragic

Tragic

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1661 posts

Upgrade Requests and Reported Issues

• Deck Editor that adds the entire objective set

You know, you could do this with the "pack" system lackey has built in to handle drafting of MTG packs. All you would need to do is list the packs by Location Card and the player can just load it (and all associated cards) into the deck editor.

The problem would be that you couldn't really edit the decks. You would have to start a new one.. once all the cards are added into the pool it would be all jumbled up again, and you would need to manually drag the cards into the correct areas of the deck. (move objectives to objective section)

Still it would allow people to just click on an objective and load it and all cards along with it.

I used packs for my Death Angle Plugin if you want to see it in action.

Tripnrocket

Tripnrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Star Warriors:

I wanted to start a single thread to highlight the LackeyCCG Star Wars LCG plugin and notify y'all when updates are available.

Here is the information about the plugin:

Designer/Maintainer: MasterJediAdam (original build by Tragic)

Download the Software: LackeyCCG

Available Software Platforms: Mac, Windows, iOS, Linux

Auto Update URL:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k2kwk16dlo7dsm0/updatelist.txt

Current Plugin Version: 1.3.6

Last Updated: 3 Nov 2015

Summary of the latest changes:

- You will need to manually update decks with Millennium Falcon (72) & Dark Apprentice (19)
- Added Jump to Lightspeed Force Pack
- Added Luke Skywalker (157) GenCon Promo
- Updated ReadMe to include disclaimer
- Added the suggested starter decks from the Imperial Entanglements’ deluxe box

Using the Auto Update URL
After installing LackeyCCG to your computer, open the software and select the Plugin tab. Paste the above text into the "Paste AutoUpdate URL" field and select "Install or Update from URL!" If you would like for LackeyCCG to automatically check for updates, simply check the box on the same tab. You will need to restart the program after installing (not updating). You can download the images all at once, or allow them to download as they are being used.

i cant seem to get this to update

ERROR!:unable to download a valid updatelist.txt.

MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts

I just looked at it. A line was deleted by accident in the updatelist. Try again.

uncleho

uncleho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I still can't get the plugin to even install unfortunately.

MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts

All

bumpdate to get to the top.

Kryptofis

Kryptofis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Thx MJA! Lackey is swell!

MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts

bumpdate!

I will be going to v1.4.2 sometime this week. You will see that the images for the multiplayer decks are not posted yet, so disregard the errors. They will be created with the next update.

geki

geki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Hi. I'm trying to get into this. Should I create separate objective decks and command decks?

EDIT: never mind, I got a grip of it. I look forward to playing someone patient enough to bear my inexperience with the software.

MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts

bump date! The Forest Moon and Multiplayer decks have been added.

• MaxRebo likes this

MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts

bumpdate. So Be It is loaded.

• MaxRebo likes this

MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts

All,

Over the next 48 hours I will be uploading the last update I plan to make to the LackeyCCG plugin. It will include the last Force pack in the Endor cycle, will include a number of preview packs from the opposition cycle, and I will also include a second link to an updated skin for the GUI. Look to the initial post for the updated information.

I am in need of someone to maintain it further. It has been good the last 2 years, and I hope that people who use LackeyCCG will agree that the plug-in has gotten better.

That being said, there are some untested things I would love to implement, and whoever picks up the lightsaber and carries it forward will have my limited assistance.

MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts

bumpdate.

MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts

bumpdate 22 Aug. Added Opposition cycle and spoiled OSet from Scrap metal.

MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts

bumpdate - added the new spoilers from A Wretched Hive and some Nats deck lists. More to follow with the rest of A Wretched Hive!

kiramode

kiramode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1836 posts

If anyone has some deck ideas cooking based on the spoilers this is the place to try them out!

• CooMasterCoo and MaxRebo like this

MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1623 posts

bumpdate. Added all the 2016 World Tournament decklists, Meditation and Mastery and Hera's set!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Online Play, LackeyCCG, Star Wars LCG, Updates