Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greenville, South Carolina Tournament

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ironswimsuit

Ironswimsuit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

The Greenville meta (or at least whichever players tell us they have the game and play in stores) had its first tournament, December 7.  There were 4 of us, so we played round robin style. I hope everyone had a good time, and I hope we can get more players to the next one.

The top 4 decks were

1st Ironswimsuit with Tyrell, Banner of the Wolf 

2nd Marshallmanna with Stark, Banner of the Lion

3rd Michael with Targaryen, Banner of the Kraken

4th Galandyr with Greyjoy Fealty.

scantrell24

scantrell24

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 3041 posts

Hey, have ya'll thought about coming to Atlanta for tournaments? Our stores are only about 2 to 2.5 hours away. Here's our FB group

Also let us know when you have store champs. Ours are all in January and February, so if you have one in March, I'll try and make it. 

Barnie25

Barnie25

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 589 posts

Hey, have ya'll thought about coming to Atlanta for tournaments? Our stores are only about 2 to 2.5 hours away. Here's our FB group

Also let us know when you have store champs. Ours are all in January and February, so if you have one in March, I'll try and make it. 

Haha so funny how geographical differences can change a conversation. In Europe, specifically The Netherlands 2 to 2,5 ours away means so much more then to people for Canada or The States. Is it really accepted to drive that far for a game? 

Ironswimsuit

Ironswimsuit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

I've already thrown the idea out to the group of going to ATL for  store champs and the inevitable regional.  I don't know if we're having any store champs in town. LCGs have a hard time getting a foothold and I don't want to ask the store to host one for our current known meta of 4-6 known players. X-wing is the FFG competitive game of choice in the area. If we can have one, it would be March-ish.

marshallmanna

marshallmanna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Had a good time at the tournament.  I might could have won.  But didn't have the heart to force Greywind to Kill one of my starks....

CJdaWarchild

CJdaWarchild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi, I just moved to the area. Is there still a meta in Greenville?!