First thoughts on the card choices:
- Architect: Great sentry with no downsides, effective. Rez cost should have been 4-5, but not broken. Rotation fixes this long term. Don't agree.
- AstroScript Pilot Program. Best agenda in the game. All NBN decks now suffer -3 influence, but still worth taking. Should have been a 4/2. Agree
- Eli 1.0: Eli has always been solid, but not game breaking. Seems odd to put good ice on the list. Rotation fixes this long term. Don't agree.
- NAPD Contract: Influence should have been 1 like GFI. Definitely agree
- SanSan City Grid: Influence of 3 already expensive out of faction, and with NBN losing 3 inf across the board this seems a bit harsh. Don't agree.
- Cerberus "Lady" H1: Cheapest barrier breaker, its downsides negated by Shaper recursion. Hard to say with clone chip nerf if this was necessary.
- Clone Chip: Installing programs mid-run is really powerful. Definitely agree.
- Desperado: Best console in the game. Should have costed 4-5. Necessary for criminals to have a real choice for consoles. Definitely agree
- Parasite: Most deadly with clone chip, which is already getting a nerf. Integral to Anarchs, and designed to be that way. Don't agree
- Pre-Paid Voice PAD: Only used by one archetype (PPVP) which already runs CC, Lady, and sometimes Parasite. Don't agree.
- Yog.0: Should have been 2 influence since the core set. Agree.
Good thing is this list is subject to change.
Bad thing is that they tried to change a lot all at once, and that some inclusions are not geared toward fixing overpowered cards.
The other thing to note is that the NAPD Most Wanted List is not really necessary. Remember when Andromeda and Account Siphon were everywhere? Previously they designed cards to counter , and its no longer in most winning decks like it used to be. I feel like Damon is taking a shortcut here.