Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WTS : Game of thrones 2.0 collection

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

BlackBolton

BlackBolton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

I have a small bunch of Thrones LCG, and I don't play at all. 

So its 3 starter boxes, and the first chapter pack. Yours for 60 bucks shipped(US) 75 world wide 

• keekohmygod likes this

keekohmygod

keekohmygod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

PMed

BlackBolton

BlackBolton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Looks to be sold guys. Thank you for any interest 

keekohmygod

keekohmygod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
Be wary of this person.

Seller info on PayPal:
Sara Wroblewski
Sara23loca@yahoo.com or Crimsonhands70@yahoo.com
SARA23LOCA SARA on your card statement

This user provided me with a tracking code that told me the package shipped to Lebanon, Indiana instead of my address. Days later, I randomly saw a user post an event page onto the AGOT 2nd edition Facebook group for a local tourney in Lebanon, Indiana. I proceeded to ask on the event page if anyone received the 3 cores + 1st cp mentioned above and explained the situation to which someone messaged me immediately.

The guy explained he also was promised the same package listed above as me from BlackBolton. While I didn't get my stuff at all, he only got 2 cores. We were both ignored for days until we filed a complaint through Paypal to get our money back.

Also, if you go back through this user's old posts, another person claim BlackBolton failed to delivery their end of a Star Wars LCG transaction.

Luckily, we both got refunded. Don't let this happen to you. Should've expected this from the username, am I right?
  • KruppSteel likes this

keekohmygod

keekohmygod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Further evidence to not trust this user:

http://www.bartertow...4aa21fd0114d414

http://www.wildweste...opic.php?t=2503

JohnWesley

JohnWesley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

She/he also ripped me off when I sent them my Starwars Lcg collection for Doomtown and never sent me anything BE WARNED

keekohmygod

keekohmygod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
There is a high probability he/she/it is on eBay under the username "kennethajohnson," trying to sell 3x agot core sets. Judging from the user's negative feedback history and being based on Milawauki, Wi just like "Sara," this has to be more than just a coincidence.

JohnWesley

JohnWesley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I think he/she goes to alot of different game sites and makes trades/sale posts and just keeps making fake ass accounts

BlackBolton

BlackBolton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

She/he also ripped me off when I sent them my Starwars Lcg collection for Doomtown and never sent me anything BE WARNED

We've never traded anything.

BlackBolton

BlackBolton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

The guy explained he also was promised the same package listed above as me from BlackBolton. While I didn't get my stuff at all, he only got 2 cores. We were both ignored for days until we filed a complaint through Paypal to get our money back.

You asked for a refund and were refunded that day. 

keekohmygod

keekohmygod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
I'll gladly upload the screenshots of the PayPal complaint.

BlackBolton

BlackBolton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

I'll gladly upload the screenshots of the PayPal complaint.

You're right, my apologies. It was filed right before I refunded you. It was done within a few hours of you messaging me about it. 

Either way, our business is concluded. 

Thanks for your concern. 

Mikec103

Mikec103

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
I really like how he doesn't even try to defend his/herself or apologize. Just points out small discrepancies.
  • keekohmygod likes this

JohnWesley

JohnWesley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

He/she no longer active. I suspect they'll make a new account and keep trying to scam other folks based on the stuff keeko found from bartertown. Seems like they go to various game forums to sell/trade stuff and just scam people. Good job BTW Keeko on finding out this person as I had no luck and getting your stuff refunded, maybe admins can make a Sticky about to avoid this person