Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tyrell-Wolf Chivalry

- - - - - Tyrell Banner of the Wolf Chivalry Power Rush

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Radix

Radix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Here is my decklist: http://thronesdb.com...lf-chivalry-1.0

I have been testing it a bit, and biggest weakness was Targaryen fealty. My opponants got Jaime and Drogo on the field, and kept me on the defensive.

I am considering swapping out Randyll, perhaps for a 3rd copy of KoF and/or Horas. As well as adding PttS, Tears, and Milk of the Poppy.

I am also unsure of plot choice.

Any and all advice is welcome.

JoeFromCincinnati

JoeFromCincinnati

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1346 posts

100% on 3x KoF. He is the centerpiece of that deck.

I'd also suggest a 3rd Lady Sansa's Rose.

Randyll Tarly is a dead card in that deck, especially since you aren't running any Growing strongs and only 1 Heartsbane. His only hope of being more than a 6 for 5 bicon with renown is Margaery, but she should be working with KoF more than anything else.

Finally, I'd suggest adding 2 hand's judgements and going up to 3x for Bran. You want to make sure your Superior Claims and Lady Sansa's Roses go through, so event cancellation is very important.

I personally like Clash of Kings in that deck, mainly because it is great for initiative and this deck loves to go second. The extra power rush is just gravy.

Other than that, the plots look nice. Relatively standard but reliable.

jaypeedaylee

jaypeedaylee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

http://thronesdb.com...te-the-game-6.0

Here's my take after (clearly) a ton of revision.  As Joe said above, Randyll isn't all that important to this deck although his Renown keyword definitely could help speed things up a bit.  But honestly I'd rather take Eddard over Randyll in this deck or just remove him altogether as I did.

Also I think your locations are somewhat all over the place.  The Street of Sisters is a nice power gain, however I think that Shadowblack Lane holds a far more important position in this deck for helping you draw out one of your Lady Sansa's Roses.  I'd say drop Iron Throne and Street for 2 Shadowblacks. I just don't think Street will be consistent enough although I'm interested in trying it out myself.

Maiden Fair is a pretty interesting idea in this deck I actually might toy around with.  I also reduced the number of Hobber's in my deck because he's just way too expensive and the deck is pretty heavy on the ladies. Aw yeah.

The only other thing I'd suggest is switch out a Summons with something else, I feel like 2 is a bit much especially with Mander and Pleasure Barges available.

• kizerman86 likes this

kizerman86

kizerman86

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1177 posts

Can confirm, Shadowblack and Bear and Maiden Fair each at 2x is pretty solid for the deck, and alleviates some of the pressure to draw.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tyrell, Banner of the Wolf, Chivalry, Power Rush