Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Discord Server for Chat and Online Play Coordination

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BolivarShagnasty

BolivarShagnasty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Hey all, not a normal poster in this forum, but thought I'd throw this out there for everyone. I have been maintaining/updating the code for SWLCG on OCTGN, and thought it might be cool to have a Discord server as a means to coordinate online play as well as just provide a casual place to chat. Discord is a free voice and text chat aimed at gamers (think Teamspeak or Mumble). You can also use it to set up voice chat with individuals, so you can use it for voice interaction with online opponents instead of Skyping.

Invite Link

It's new, and I only posted originally in the SWLCG forum, so it's admittedly pretty slow in there right now. I thought I'd open it up to the entire LCG community and see if there is any interest. If activity picks up we can add channels for each game to keep things more organized.

Feel free also to connect with community members to play other online games.

istaril

istaril

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1741 posts

There's already an active Discord group for Thrones.

BolivarShagnasty

BolivarShagnasty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

There's already an active Discord group for Thrones.

Cool, like I said, I rarely venture outside the SWLCG forums, so feel free to just ignore my original post.

KnightsWatch

KnightsWatch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

The link is invalid or expired...

Can you make a new one?