Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Best Packs for NBN and Noise

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RuleofTwo

RuleofTwo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

So, I'm just starting out on this game, and have no idea what's good or not yet. 

So, I'm looking around and NBN/Jinteki look fun, but so does Noise. 

What would you recommend to pick up for starters? I tend to like focusing on meat damage when possible. Tags are also fun.

MightyToenail

MightyToenail

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1164 posts

Every pack.

No seriously, pick up Space Between for Cache, and Data and Destiny and Order and Chaos to boost NBN and Anarch (and Weyland!). Get Upstalk for Near Earth Hub (assuming you like NBN fast advancing (scoring agenda in one turn) and not kill/trace decks), Opening Moves for Jackson Howard and Future Proof for Project Beale. Then just pick up whatever looks fun! What Lies Ahead is a good pack, as is the entire SanSan cycle.

Edit: Oops, just saw you like meat damage and tags. Skip Upstalk, and make sure to get Order and Chaos and especially Old Hollywood very quickly.

RuleofTwo

RuleofTwo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Every pack.

No seriously, pick up Space Between for Cache, and Data and Destiny and Order and Chaos to boost NBN and Anarch (and Weyland!). Get Upstalk for Near Earth Hub (assuming you like NBN fast advancing (scoring agenda in one turn) and not kill/trace decks), Opening Moves for Jackson Howard and Future Proof for Project Beale. Then just pick up whatever looks fun! What Lies Ahead is a good pack, as is the entire SanSan cycle.

Edit: Oops, just saw you like meat damage and tags. Skip Upstalk, and make sure to get Order and Chaos and especially Old Hollywood very quickly.

What can I say, I like to win via kill rather than objective. :)

• MightyToenail likes this