Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

LCGs for sale

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

BobaFett

BobaFett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3037 posts

Here is a list of LCGs i am selling. I have no interest in trades. Just message me with questions or offers.

1 Android Netrunner core set plus the first 3 expansion packs. all opened, barely played with.
*SOLD*

2 Doomtown reloaded core sets, 1 opened, cards are still in shrink, the other is totally unopened.

2 lord of the rings core sets and the entire first cycle (6 packs). 1 core is opened, and the 6 packs were opened but never played with.

*SOLD*

1 1st edition game of thrones core set, opened.

Mitru

Mitru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Hello,

I'm interested in one of your Lord of the Rings core set. If you can ship to Canada.

Have a great day!!

BobaFett

BobaFett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3037 posts

Hello,

I'm interested in one of your Lord of the Rings core set. If you can ship to Canada.

Have a great day!!

I just want to sell each lot as a whole, so for LotR, i've got 2 cores, and the entire first cycle I want to batch together.  Its not really worth it to me to part each thing out and take the time to ship each item etc etc.

Mulletcheese

Mulletcheese

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1047 posts
How much for the lotr? I'm in the UK.

Mitru

Mitru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
No problem I understand that. Thank you to respind to my post. I really appreciate it.

Have a great day!!!

BobaFett

BobaFett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3037 posts
Netrunner stuff is sold.

How much for the lotr? I'm in the UK.

I'm not sure what the shipping would be like, in thinking it would be cheaper for you just to buy it in your home country rather than have this stuff shipped but if you want to pm me an address, I could figure out the shipping cost for you

BobaFett

BobaFett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3037 posts

Lord of the rings lot sold as well.

Still have netrunner, and 1st edition AGoT left.