Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sith and Rebel Alliance spoilers from A Wretched Hive

- - - - - Spoilers Sith Rebel Alliance A Wretched Hive

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

qwerty177

qwerty177

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Sith

The Emperor's Cabal
Coruscant
1 resource
Reaction: After you win a Force struggle, shuffle an event card from your discard pile back into your deck

Sim Aloo
Unique
3 cost
3 force pips
2 health
1x black tactics, 2x white Unit Damage
Character. Force Sensitive
Reaction: After this unit is focused to strike, reveal an event card from your hand to return a target non-limited enhancement to the top of its owner's deck.

Imperial Senate Guard
2 cost
1 force pips
2 health
1x black Unit Damage, 1x white Unit Damage
Character. Imperial Guard
Reaction: After you play an event card, place 1 shield on a target Sith unit or objective (Limit once per turn)

Executive Overrid
0 cost
3 force pips
Event
Interrupt: When an enhancement's ability is triggered, cancel its effects.

Cruel Procedures
1 cost
0 force pips
Event
Action: During an engagement move 1 damage from a participating Sith unit to a target participating  enemy unit.
Reaction: After you win a Force struggle, return this event from your disacrd pile to your hand

Preparation and Planning

Rebel Alliance 

Resourceful Survivors
Yavin 4
1 resource
Action: Play a Rebel Alliance event card from your discard pile. Then, remove that event card feom the game. (Limit once per turn.)

General Vanden Willard
Unique 
3 cost
3 force pips
3 health
2x black Unit Damage, 1x black Blast Damage
Character. Leader
Reaction: After you play an event card, draw 1 card. (Limit once per turn)

Alderaanian Survivor
1 cost
1 force pips
1 health
1x black Unit Damage
Character. Trooper
Reaction: After this unit eneters play, search the top 5 cards of your deck for an event card, reveal it, and add it to your hand. Shuffle the remaining cards back into your deck.

Peaceful Resistance
1 cost
2 force pips
Event
Action: Discard a target non-limited enhancement from play

A New Hope

Preperation and Planning

• doctormungmung, Majestaat, Thaliak and 4 others like this

CooMasterCoo

CooMasterCoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
We now have exile lol.

What's with the enhancement love? I am not seeing the Sith's worth at first glance. Love the last two cards but I am not as worried about Knobby as I was a year ago or so.

Rebel pod is neat. I mean HELLO REBEL ASSULT!

Where did you get this? Is it REAL!? haha
  • Rio likes this

Rio

Rio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2215 posts
Interesting

pantsyg

pantsyg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2690 posts

I like the Rebel set a lot. Card draw is good, searching events is good. Rebel events I'd enjoy digging up include Scouting Ahead, Undercover, Rebel Assault, Rebel for Hire, New Hope, Covering Fire, Rousing Speech (mainly as an edge card. Not to mention Bamboozle, Swindled, Force Rejuvenation, Seek Yoda, etc in other factions. 

pantsyg

pantsyg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2690 posts

We now have exile lol.

What's with the enhancement love? I am not seeing the Sith's worth at first glance. Love the last two cards but I am not as worried about Knobby as I was a year ago or so.

We had exile with Spice Trade. 

But yeah, source plx?

• CooMasterCoo likes this

DavFlamerock

DavFlamerock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

We now have exile lol.

Knobby? I'd be more worried about Shien Training.

Boreas

Boreas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Imperial Senate Guard and Cruel Procedures  are very ok. 

• doctormungmung likes this

Majestaat

Majestaat

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1913 posts

Dodonna likes more Yavin objectives. Between him and Vanden, you could keep a very healthy hand without sacrificing deploys/actions.

kiramode

kiramode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1836 posts
So a deck that looks to play Rebel Assault 8 times is now a very real possibility. BTW, how would the rebel objective interact with Undercover? The objective says to remove the card, but Undercover says to place the card as captured. Which text takes precedence?
  • Rio likes this

CooMasterCoo

CooMasterCoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

But yeah, source plx?

Oh yeaaaahhh.

Knobby? I'd be more worried about Shien Training.

So true.

Rio

Rio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2215 posts

So a deck that looks to play Rebel Assault 8 times is now a very real possibility. BTW, how would the rebel objective interact with Undercover? The objective says to remove the card, but Undercover says to place the card as captured. Which text takes precedence?

I thought the samething, but knew you were going to ask. :)
  • kiramode likes this

qwerty177

qwerty177

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

But yeah, source plx?

I received my force pack yesterday. I'm from Poland.

pantsyg

pantsyg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2690 posts

I received my force pack yesterday. I'm from Poland.

Lucky! Thanks for sharing!

BakaMatt

BakaMatt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Eight rebel assaults is almost enough to drop three objectives on their own. The problem is the limit 1 per turn. Too slow to base around, I think.

• doctormungmung and Rio like this

RoyalAegis

RoyalAegis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Will you have to pay the cost of the event if you trigger Resourceful Survivors? But anyways hey lets spam Rebel Assault and then some. I don't know if I'll play with it enough but as always I'l be interested to see how people experiment with it. It's definitely not the Hera people were banking on (and the lack of a resource is a bummer).

But the Sith pod interests me because I was already planning on building a new Sith/Scum deck with IDLYE and there's some additional event synergy. I'll have to look at Sim Aloo but he seems kind of underwhelming. Same goes with Executive Override but at least that's got 3 pips on it.

I was thinking:

1x Masterful Manipulations

2x I Don't Like You Either

1x Hunter for Hire (Guri or Spice Trade also works)

2x Core Vader

2x Core Palp

x1 Disputed Sith pod with a good event (preferably Sariss or Janus since they also have a resource, but Arden is another pick).  

x1 Emperor's Cabal (originally this was Killing Cold)

People have already made the comment that in mono-Scum that the only big event you can use IDLYE on is Captured (I kind of thought Threat Removal or Shadows of the Empire wouldn't be bad targets either) and because of that I figure that it'll be best used with a lot of classic Sith events. Pair that with some pure offense (this deck really takes heavy inspiration from Tom Melucci's deck last year) and some additional event perks from the new Sith objective and you got something pretty neat. 

pantsyg

pantsyg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2690 posts

Eight rebel assaults is almost enough to drop three objectives on their own. The problem is the limit 1 per turn. Too slow to base around, I think.

Also any deck that's running 4 Rebel Assaults likely isn't holding up to any sort of DS aggression. 

But I say this now, and then 8 Rebel Assaults becomes THE deck and I look like an idiot. 

colsanders

colsanders

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts
Senate guard is bonkers good.

Majestaat

Majestaat

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1913 posts

No more locking Sith mains with Seeds D:

EDIT: Also, the added availability for Rebel Assault means some problematic units in the 2-HP spectrum (ex: Doole, Gladiators) may become more manageable. Add Brainiac and not even 3-HP ones are safe, though that may be the recipe for a terrible deck.

• Rio likes this

Superdave40

Superdave40

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

I can't wait. I am currently running a sith deck that has nothing but Palps, Vaders Mara Jades and Imperial Guard cards. This will speed the deck up alot. I set up with the guards for shielding and protect characters, then unload with Vader and Palp. This pod will let me take damage with protect then use Cruel Procedures to damage my opponent. The Dark Side approves.

Superdave40

Superdave40

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Imperial Senate Guard and Cruel Procedures  are very ok. 

Will be adding this to my Master and Apprentice deck.  Palps, Vaders, Mara Jades and Imperial Guards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spoilers, Sith, Rebel Alliance, A Wretched Hive