Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trench Run and No Match for a Good Blaster

Best Answer dbmeboy , 06 October 2016 - 01:29 PM

The Death Star dial, when enhanced by Trench Run, can only be damaged by framework effects and not by any card effects. Sources of damage are limited to:
-Resolving blast damage icons.
-Unopposed bonus. Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

yodaman

yodaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2741 posts

Relevant Text:

Trench Run - "You may engage the Death Star Dial as though it were a DS objective (it is not an objective)"

No Match For a Good Blaster - "After an enemy unit is destroyed during the resolution of a strike, deal 1 damage to the engaged objective. "

I'm assuming that you can't get a bonus from NMFAGB if you're engaging the DS Dial since it is not an objective.  Is that correct?   With some of the rulings lately from FFG, I feel like I never know for sure anymore. :)

dbmeboy

dbmeboy

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 3910 posts
✓  Best Answer
The Death Star dial, when enhanced by Trench Run, can only be damaged by framework effects and not by any card effects. Sources of damage are limited to:
-Resolving blast damage icons.
-Unopposed bonus.
  • yodaman likes this