Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tabletop Simulator

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ShadowcatX2000

ShadowcatX2000

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 1394 posts

I just wanted to make everyone aware that the core game is available on tabletop simulator. There are also videos explaining how to use it here: https://www.youtube....er/Icekobra1986

P.S. This is not me. 

• HidaHonk likes this

ShadowcatX2000

ShadowcatX2000

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 1394 posts

There's another table top simulator table top and game along with some play throughs. Also not me. https://www.youtube....mpDIhJS5hllWRkA

phillosmaster

phillosmaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

I've seen three in there so far.  I've using the 4 player custom setup one now for a 4 player game I was coordinating and it was very functional.  In the game I have saved though some of the encounter cards looked like they were missing so I had to import them from one of the other mods.  Not sure if that's been fixed since.

ShadowcatX2000

ShadowcatX2000

Advanced Member

• Small Council
  • 1394 posts

I haven't seen the 4 player table yet. Good to know it is out there though. 

flumin

flumin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Any update on the tabletop simulator? How many scenarios are loaded in it? My friends and I own 2 copies of the core physical game and several expansions, but I travel a lot and we are often not in the same country... so we were thinking of trying out tabletop simulator remotely. Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance