Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Deluxe is out soon, any spoilers?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ultimate26

ultimate26

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Hey guys, was wondering if there were some spoilers for the deluxe that is coming out! heard it was coming somewhere in december since its on the boat.

I want to know if there are some spots open for playtests as well.

phillosmaster

phillosmaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Do you mean unofficial spoilers?  We have 4 of the 5 investigators spoiled in the FFG articles for the deluxe box, but no unofficial spoilers that I'm aware of currently.  I haven't been hanging out in the discord chat though so maybe those guys know something I don't.

ultimate26

ultimate26

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Sometimes FB groups get spoilers from official sources for promotional purposes, so i dont mind either type of spoilers.

ArkhamDB has all the currently spoiled cards, want to see if someone has more.

ultimate26

ultimate26

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Im reading on reddit that some people are getting review copies early, how come we dont have an article showing the new investigators and cards?