So, what are your rules of thumb when deck building?
Here's some of mine when building decks for games with two investigators:
* I aim for around 10 skill cards. If I have doubles of cards I will only play one of, e.g. Leo De Luca, I may count one of those into the skill card total.
* I try to have a good spread of cards for the various asset slots, so that I can almost always play all cards that I draw. Optimal is one card per slot.
* I include only one of each unique card or assets that don't spend resources (like ammo), unless I feel it is vital for that investigator, in which case I will include both.
* If an investigator has a skill value of 5, I don't include an asset booster for that skill (e.g. no Holy Rosary for Agnes) because I feel it is not worth the resource investment.
* Auto includes for all current investigators: Emergency Cache, Unexpected Courage
* If my investigator has health or sanity equal to or below six, I will add Bulletproof Vest or Elder Sign as soon as possible.
That's off the top of my head, so it's probably far from exhaustive...