Top ten characters for Destiny are...
1) Chewie. Co-pilot. Yellow card. Hero. Range, Resource, Shield, Melee. Han and Chewie go together like bacon and eggs, biscuits and gravy, peanut butter and jelly. And besides FFG has said, "Han will not be flying solo for long.".
2) R2-D2. Droid to a Jedi. Red card. Hero. Disrupt, Shield, Resource, Focus. Luke needs his little robot buddy and I for one can not wait to see what crazy combo he provides his human.
3) C-3PO. Human-cyborg relations. Red card. Hero. Resource, Shield, Disrupt.
4) Lando Calrissian. Scoundrel. Yellow card. Hero. Range, Resources , and a ice cold Colt 45. 'Works every time.".
5) Greedo. Last job. Yellow, Villain, Range, Disrupt, Shield, Resource. Han shot first.
6) Rancor. Get in my belly. Yellow card. Villain. Melee, Melee, Melee, Melee. Come on, she/he would cost you all your 30 points and should be a extra large card.
7) Emperor. So Be It, Jedi. Blue card. Villain. Range, Focus, Resource. Goes great with Jedi.
8) Wedge Antilles. Surviver. Red card. Hero. Range, Resource, Shield. Anyone who can live through all three TOS Star Wars movies HAS to be good enough to field in Destiny, just sayin'.
9) Darth Maul. Master's Bidding. Blue card. Villain. Range, Melee, Focus, Shield. Darth Maul's lightsaber is a must for a Legendary item.
And last but not least...
10) Ashoka. Jedi in Training. Blue card. Hero. Melee, Shield, Focus. I for one can not wait for her to show up and bring her to the table.
Now this is just posting characters from the top of my head. Greedo is not one I hope leap frogs anyone sooner than later but he should combo great with the likes of Jabba.
Another thing real fast is why are the bounty hunters all villains? Please, they should be gray and both sides can use them as they are for hire. Speaking of bounty hunters please make note I found to easy to list bounty hunters on my list as they would take up most of the ten spots. Will save that for another day...top bounty hunters we want to see in Destiny (still wish they were gray, just sayin'.).