Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Custom Photoshop Templates by Vardaen

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

DavFlamerock

DavFlamerock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Hello everyone!

In case you were interested in designing custom Arkham Horror cards (player or encounter), now is your chance!

Community member Vardaen has constructed some superb photoshop templates, and the Shadow Archive is fortunate enough to be able to host them! Come by, download them, and get crafting!

https://theshadowarc...ates-available/

~Dav Flamerock

(If you're unfamiliar with the Shadow Archive, we're a site dedicated to articles and custom content for Arkham Horror, Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars LCGs. It started as a Star Wars site, which is why it's mostly Star Wars content, but we've got some exciting Arkham stuff coming out soon, so keep an eye on it! And if you're interested in writing for the site, shoot me an email, dav.flamerock at gmail, and we'll get you hooked up!)

• slothgodfather, Zalo333, MightyToenail and 1 other like this

MightyToenail

MightyToenail

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1164 posts
I wonder if they can implement these templates into Strange Eons.

DavFlamerock

DavFlamerock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
There are other folks working on the Strange Aeons plugin, and I believe they're nearing completion ;)
  • MightyToenail likes this

Skelton

Skelton

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2082 posts
This is pretty cool. I was really looking forward to designing some of my own campaigns.