Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Goodbye Folks

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Eu8L1ch

Eu8L1ch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

POPULAR

The game is not getting any new content nor is being officially supported in any way, my fledgling local community is dead and I find myself at odds with almost all of the choices made by the devs in the LoD/Deathworld. Oh, and basically all of my usual gaming partners on OCTGN have stopped playing. Due to the aformentioned reasons I'm playing an abysmal amount of games right now, and it looks like the figure won't increase, so I think it's not likely I'm going to keep writing here. I thank the Apoka team for giving me the chance to review their packs, but now I don't feel at ease reviewing cards for a game I'm no more in touch with. It's a shame, but it is what it is and I felt like after sharing so many discussions and insights with this community (and having spewed forth a lot of criticism as well :P), I wanted to say hello to everyone before turning the lights off. I really enjoyed my time here, and I was suprised by the generally polite and creative mood that I found. I had lots of fun playing on OCTGNs with strangers, some of whom I now like to think of as friends. Good luck to you all, and best wishes to the Apoka guys in particular with their admirable effort. E
  • sammann11, steinerp, Domino and 10 others like this

sammann11

sammann11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
It was always a pleasure to play you E. take care bud
  • Eu8L1ch likes this

steinerp

steinerp

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Thank you for your assistance with the card reviews and the games we played.  May forces align and we meet up again in a different community in the future.

• Eu8L1ch likes this

WarfStyxfury

WarfStyxfury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Wish to see you in other games!

• Eu8L1ch likes this

Eu8L1ch

Eu8L1ch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

It was always a pleasure to play you E. take care bud

You too Sam. Those memorable games at 7 am.. :)

Thank you for your assistance with the card reviews and the games we played.  May forces align and we meet up again in a different community in the future.

Wish to see you in other games!

Seconded!

I'm not much into Japanese Fantasy style, but if the mechanics are good I might pick up L5R LCG when it comes out later this year.

I'm really sad for what happened to this community, I would have loved for it to keep going for a long time before having to think about switching on to a different game...

• sammann11, steinerp and Ultramarine like this

WarfStyxfury

WarfStyxfury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

You too Sam. Those memorable games at 7 am.. :)

Seconded!

I'm not much into Japanese Fantasy style, but if the mechanics are good I might pick up L5R LCG when it comes out later this year.

I'm really sad for what happened to this community, I would have loved for it to keep going for a long time before having to think about switching on to a different game...

Come to play Netrunner and Arkham Horror!

veezya

veezya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Come to play Netrunner and Arkham Horror!

Yeah, see you on AH Worlds Championships soon. :D