Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Latest article: Fast Track to Nowhere

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

WarFather

WarFather

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

https://www.fantasyf...ack-to-nowhere/

ahc04_card_bandolier.png

• phillosmaster and Frockyciclt like this

WarFather

WarFather

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

I get to pretend i'm duck taping the flash light to the shotgun!

phillosmaster

phillosmaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

I think it's the card I'm most excited about considering this makes 2 handed weapons infinitely easier to play.  I mean considering how rare shotgun ammo can be you kinda want to have a machete at the ready to be efficient even if you are leaving investigation to your allies.

This is the expansion with Charisma in it too, which is also really exciting. 

I wish you could have two of these things out at the same time so you can dual wield shotguns.  We just need a card that let's you have an additional body slot :)

Khudzlin

Khudzlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1052 posts

Well, you'd need to take a hit on sanity for that :P

Qimaomingzi

Qimaomingzi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I think it's the card I'm most excited about considering this makes 2 handed weapons infinitely easier to play.  I mean considering how rare shotgun ammo can be you kinda want to have a machete at the ready to be efficient even if you are leaving investigation to your allies.

This is the expansion with Charisma in it too, which is also really exciting. 

I wish you could have two of these things out at the same time so you can dual wield shotguns.  We just need a card that let's you have an additional body slot

Just to make sure, we can have two charisma in the deck right? Like I can have three companions at the same time

Also, I really want a second body slot, but intuitively speaking that doesn't make sense, you can't have a second body. I am thinking they may design some card like general upgrade cards that can attach to certain types of asset(explosive ammo on guns for example)

Thomakis

Thomakis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Just to make sure, we can have two charisma in the deck right? Like I can have three companions at the same time

Also, I really want a second body slot, but intuitively speaking that doesn't make sense, you can't have a second body. I am thinking they may design some card like general upgrade cards that can attach to certain types of asset(explosive ammo on guns for example)

I have seen confirmation that you can indeed have two charismas simultaneously.

Khudzlin

Khudzlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1052 posts

Yes, you can have 2 Charisma, only cards with the Exceptional keyword (which Charisma doesn't have) are limited to 1 copy (along with signature cards and story assets).

swornabsent

swornabsent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
Amusing that they are physically printing the Exceptional keyword as if they won't inevitably end up with some manner of restricted list like all of their other LCGs. (That I've played. (Which is most.))

Khudzlin

Khudzlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1052 posts

Nah, a restricted list makes little sense in a coop game. They'll just print scenarios that tear apart OP decks.