So the Warmaster and the Warfather are teaming up to host a Conquest Worlds 2017 tournament using octgn!
Save the following dates!!!!!
Saturday November 18th - 5 rounds of Swiss
Sunday Novemeber 19th - Top Cut
Full details will be revealed in the coming months. Essentially though, this is how it will work:
*Registration is open TO ANYONE & EVERYONE that wants to play.
*5 rounds of swiss to be played in one day! 7.5 hour long tournament.
* Round 1 will begin in the morning for US players/late afternoon for European players.
* You will have 75 minutes to play and report your match. Matches must be reported by the 75 minute mark after the round begins.
* At the 85 minute mark parings for the next round will go up. At the 90 minute mark the next round will begin.
* I will not be playing. I will be acting as judge, spectating games and available on octgn to answer questions.
* Warfather is kind enough to be donating a fair amount of that sweet swag he got from FFG as prize support.
Again, final details will come soon. Hopefully this interests you and you save the date!