Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cmon FFG spoil the rest

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Queklaine

Queklaine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

The prerelease is this weekend.  One way or the other we should have a full set figured out by people just taking pictures and posting stuff.  Just spoil the whole set already so we can see it and plan for the future

Jarrett

Jarrett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
http://tcgtoptier.co...r-text-spoiler/

Text spoilers that have been around a bit...
  • Etaywah and Shiney1 like this

Queklaine

Queklaine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Now that we've had our pre-releases between yesterday and today, I'm sure there are card images to go along with everything by now.  I hope carddb will get it all into the deck builder asap.  Want to start planning for upcoming release.

Is there a release date set yet?  Someone told me last night that they had heard april 28th but they weren't sure about it.

Traxlenak

Traxlenak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Another place online said May 5th

I am assuming May 5th will probably be right, and stores can do midnight release tourneys on May 4th.