Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Alignment Wheel - Season 2

Alignment Wheel

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Kaloo

Kaloo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Right, now that I have the ability to actually process some data we can continue with the league! mmychal has been dropped due to missing both of the first two weeks' games, and that means that we're back to having byes. Pack usage continued to have roughly the same spread as week one, with a slight increase at BCL usage at the cost of Unlimited.

Necrons continued to underperform last week. SM, Orks and Eldar all only managed to lose, whilst Tau and AM only got wins, with Tau being the strongest performing faction last week with 3 wins.

Here's the current faction usage: https://docs.google....8RCs/edit#gid=0

Here are the round 3 listings. Message me by 9pm (GMT +1) Monday 19th June the results, the factions used and the pack legality agreed before the game:

Remember to ask which pack (Vanilla, BCL, Apoka, Unlimited) your opponent prefers

Kaloo vs dnapolitano

Tenerim vs Comisario_Maltus

MiserableToad vs sruman

fleepa0 vs Domino

Ultramarines vs FerrusManus

Angron55 vs BunnyNinja14

mobj vs Itsdrake

steinerp vs veezya

killaszit vs SlaaneshDevotee

oldbrowneye vs twoshields

MONGED4LIFE (BYE)

• killaszit, SlaaneshDevotee and Skyknight like this

Ultramarines

Ultramarines

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
It's Ultramarines now. With an S. Thanks.
  • Kaloo likes this

Kaloo

Kaloo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Forgot you multiplied. I'll update it for future reference

• Ultramarines likes this

Skyknight

Skyknight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

It's Ultramarines now. With an S. Thanks.

Well, you know how it is with the XIIIth... There's always a lot more than one of them around, right? :P

• Ultramarines likes this

killaszit

killaszit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

killaszit (TAU) wins against SlaaneshDevotee (NID)

Kaloo

Kaloo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

killaszit (TAU) wins against SlaaneshDevotee (NID)

Congrats. Which pack legality did you both agree to use? (Vanilla, BCL, Apoka or Unlimited)

killaszit

killaszit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

apoka

• Kaloo likes this

Kaloo

Kaloo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

I found some software online to run the tournament that I used for the Unofficial Euros that's making pairings a lot easier to calculate (as well as doing all the tedious SoS bullshit for me). As such, the pairings now look a lot fancier :) . Pack usage continued to have roughly the same spread as week one, with a slight increase of Unlimited usage at the cost of BCL.

Necrons have turned around their losing streak (partially thanks to me ;) ) with 2 wins to 1 loss. Otherwise, usage was quite spread out (and 2 factions missing due to 2 missed games) with no particularly interesting points other than AM not being used.

Here's the current faction usage: https://docs.google....8RCs/edit#gid=0

Here are the round 3 listings. Message me by 9pm (GMT +1) Monday 3rd June the results, the factions used and the pack legality agreed before the game:

Remember to ask which pack (Vanilla, BCL, Apoka, Unlimited) your opponent prefers

Untitled_zpsrl2zrkpn.png

Kaloo

Kaloo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

snip

Would you mind dm'ing me? I've tried to message you but I think your inbox is full

SlaaneshDevotee

SlaaneshDevotee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
Geez, I just realised I never got back to monged with a good time to play :( ugh, stupid life being busy.

Sorry man

SlaaneshDevotee

SlaaneshDevotee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Next round of pairings? Did I miss it?

Kaloo

Kaloo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Next round of pairings? Did I miss it?

No you haven't, I've just been backlogged with a lot of real life things. Will try to get them out tonight.

• SlaaneshDevotee likes this

twoshields

twoshields

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

To my next opponent and Kaloo, I'll have limited internet access this week so if I don't respond that's why.  But I will be available the next week.

Skyknight

Skyknight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

... I'll have limited internet access this week so if I don't respond that's why.  But I will be available the next week.

Pray to the Omnissiah that he will appease the machine spirit in your cogitator. That method has about a 3.14159265359 per cent chance of a favourable outcome ;)

MiserableToad

MiserableToad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Is this continuing?
  • veezya likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alignment Wheel