Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Reviewing BCL Cards

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

GrimgorIronhide

GrimgorIronhide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

The Good

Spoiler

The Bad

Spoiler

The shouldn't be in the game.

Spoiler

• WarFather, dnapolitano and Skyknight like this

GrimgorIronhide

GrimgorIronhide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Overall BCL cards, 68% are designed well.

At least you guys are not doing Warlords.

WarFather

WarFather

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

I love to see people take the time to review our cards. I wish we could put more time into it, put in reality its nowhere near even part time work. Family, actual work and other hobbies take most of anyone's time I would imagine. 

Oh, to be back to the time of one to two Full time designers with an united goal on what they were doing.

For now, hopefully us fans can carry the torch forward, even if it makes the game just a tiny bit better. 

• Caldera likes this

steinerp

steinerp

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Just to second Warfather, thanks for taking the time to review them and glad you like them for the most part.  I've been curious how people view some of the cards, even if you do rate my favorite card (Saim Hann Seer) as bad  :)  (which I'll admit it is outside of its intended Talysin deck).  

• Skyknight likes this

dnapolitano

dnapolitano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

A shameless plug.  

traxissector.com supports card reviews.  You just need to be logged in.  Each card page has a review tab where you can rate 0-5 and leave a comment in same section.  These are averaged into all member ratings. You can also use your ratings for filtering out your low rated cards that you don't like from the deck builder so you never have to see them again when building decks.

Black Crusade Expansion card collection can be seen here:

http://www.traxissec...h/?set=fSet_bce

Also - fair reviews above (though personally I like Rammin' Speed.  Saved my butt on more than one occasion)

• steinerp and GKZhukov like this

junglecat

junglecat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Just to second Warfather, thanks for taking the time to review them and glad you like them for the most part.  I've been curious how people view some of the cards, even if you do rate my favorite card (Saim Hann Seer) as bad   :)  (which I'll admit it is outside of its intended Talysin deck).  

If it makes you feel any better, the Saim Hann Seer is one of my favorite cards of the set. Should be huge in Talysin and be handy as heck in some other builds as well.

steinerp

steinerp

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts

If it makes you feel any better, the Saim Hann Seer is one of my favorite cards of the set. Should be huge in Talysin and be handy as heck in some other builds as well.

It does!

• junglecat likes this

Kaloo

Kaloo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

I've been curious how people view some of the cards, even if you do rate my favorite card (Saim Hann Seer) as bad   :)  

Well the card I put the most effort into (We Are The Guard) has the thumbs up. Just saying ;)

Dietzen

Dietzen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Well the card I put the most effort into (We Are The Guard) has the thumbs up. Just saying ;)

Coincidentally that is one of the cards I think is to strong/borderline OP, and I very rarely find myself calling cards OP

Gabb

Gabb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Just to second Warfather, thanks for taking the time to review them and glad you like them for the most part.  I've been curious how people view some of the cards, even if you do rate my favorite card (Saim Hann Seer) as bad   :)  (which I'll admit it is outside of its intended Talysin deck).  

I didn't think Saim Hann Seer was bad either, you used it to great effect against my Vezuel deck. It's more for taking away your opponents powers then really about stealing them.

• steinerp likes this

Gabb

Gabb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Great review but you forgot to mention that whole Fiery Heart Immolator and the mechanic where you can keep doing damage with it