Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Warhammer 40k: Battle For Pandora Prime PLAYMAT request

battle for pandora prime

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kbms0002

kbms0002

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Good day to you all

I bought a bulk load of Warhammer 40k: Battle For Pandora Prime cards (50decks and 120 boosters)

I have given a few to a friend of mine and he would like to sleeve them and get a playmat printed and laminated so we can give the game a proper go.

I know the game was released in 2001ish so not much internet support and via google im not finding any playmats

If anyone possibly has one or the experience with the game to give me a layout or playmat design would be greatly appreciated

steinerp

steinerp

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts

It is a completely different game by a different company.  I don't think playmats were made (they weren't even really a thing back then, or at least much, much smaller of a thing).  Your best bet is to find art on deviantart or google, get permission of the artist (most will be cool and let you use it, if they respond) and get it printed at someplace like inkedgaming.com 

Kaloo

Kaloo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts

To be honest, if it's a Warhammer 40k card game you may as well just search on ebay for a Conquest playmat and use that. You'd have to deal with having the wrong game name in the corner of the mat, but at least the artwork would be applicable to the theme

• steinerp likes this