Welcome to Card Game DB
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RENEWED FAITH EVENT 2017 - ROUND 3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TeamApoka

TeamApoka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Round 2 is dead, long live Round 3!

It was again an intense round. Some matches were played at the very last minute! BunnyNinja14 and TheDarkKnight are our MFP (Most Friendly Player) of this round, waiting each other until monday evening so they can play their match.
On the battlefields, Shaper Agnok proved superior to Liatha at lurking in the shadows, Worr won almost all his battles except against a certain "Kith" and Imotekh lived up to his reputation of Supreme Strategist with two wins!

Here are the pairings for Round 3, lets the Traxis sector burn again:

5WbGTcv.jpg

• Eu8L1ch likes this

SlaaneshDevotee

SlaaneshDevotee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

I don't seem to be able to send a message to 300, cardgamedb doesn't seem to recognise them?

TeamApoka

TeamApoka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

I don't seem to be able to send a message to 300, cardgamedb doesn't seem to recognise them?

Weird. I'll catch him on facebook and keep you posted.